- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Keep up the good work..."
"about 15 min walk from ground. VERY few utensils for kitchenette. No saucepan for breakfast. clean tidy, good staff. parking ok as it was a..."
"Simple, clean, helpful staff - fine for a short stay or longer business accommodation..."
"for a budget hotel and if you are looking for somewhere for a couple of nights this place is ideal. really handy to have kitchen area in the..."
About the hotel
Luton Hotel Residence is a charming Victorian building that has been renovated and refurbished to provide well equipped rooms for guests to be self-sufficient and comfortable. All rooms have en-suite and kitchenette and so are ideal for short and long stay. A few miles north of London the Hotel is located in Luton town centre within walking distance of Bus and Railway Station with a quick link to London St Pancras International.
London Luton Airport and M1 with links to other motorways are just a few minutes drive away. All single, double, twin, triple/family rooms & smoking rooms have Wi-Fi internet connection. The management offers complimentary tea & coffee for breakfast. Our semi-covered courtyard garden is an ideal place to relax and unwind after long journey, work day or a busy day sightseeing.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/04/2011 to 30/04/2018 - Payment upon arrival. VISA & Mastercard credit & debit payment cards accepted. Cash (Sterling GBP) & EURO also accepted. "Customer not present" card payments not possible, cardholder must be present. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Keep up the good work
Football stop off for Luton FC
about 15 min walk from ground.
VERY few utensils for kitchenette. No saucepan for breakfast. clean tidy, good staff. parking ok as it was a Sunday otherwise may be a problem. For me and bro did the job. Butcher's arms up left 5min walk and v quiet np 4 away fans. suitable for away fans. Not easy to find as you need to run round the corners from A505.