- Very Good
- 182 guest reviews
"Room was functional and clean; no complaints. Hotel itself is lovely with the best hotel bar area ever! The staff are very friendly and help..."
"Excellent hotel, different style to usual hotels, very relaxing. One comment, there is room for improvement with evening meals, there's not..."
"Much larger than I expected. Slightly odd booking in desk (at the bar) but all went well. Great staff, room was spotless cannot fault it at..."
"Very happily surprised at what we found for a town like Ipswich ! Will stay here again! Although the receptionist had told me not to bother..."
"Hotel was just right for what we needed. Lovely friendly staff and always around. Room was spotless. Breakfast was lovely and loads to choos..."
About the hotel
ENTICING, INVITING IPSWICH From an ideal location on Ranelagh Road, pentahotel Ipswich really is the perfect base for business meetings and conferences and it's also a great launch pad for exploring loads of many local attractions or historic nearby towns like Colchester or Felixstowe. We're just five minutes on foot from Ipswich's central rail station and the award-winning Water Front Marina and its busy bars and restaurants are close by too. • 2 meeting & event spaces for up to 34 people • Check-in: from 3 pm, Check-out: till 12 pm • Parking for 24hrs 8GBP • Local public transport: Ipswich Train Station is within 5 minutes walk of the hotel • Restaurant & Bar & Lounge in the hotel • Safety deposit box • Free and Premium WIFI available • Desk, telephone, 42-inch flat-screen TV, hair dryer and bath amenities in every room • Free on-demand pay TV with Sports and premium movie channels • Room service is available HAVE A NICE TIME IN IPSWICH But, because we're penta, don't be surprised if you don't want to leave the hotel.
Once you step inside and discover the pentalounge - part hotel reception, part cool club designed by Italian architectural maestro Matteo Thun - it will become a little difficult to work, play or stay anywhere else!
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
On arrival no where to park, first room stank of smoke, asked for another room which was changed very quickly.only problem new room was to a lesser standard nothing was said and rate was not changed.
New room had an adjoining door to the room next doors. Ended up listing to the couple in the next room for the night!!. Bed very hard,on vacating the room was not asked about stay,will not be going back
would stay again
Room was functional and clean; no complaints.
Hotel itself is lovely with the best hotel bar area ever. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great; help yourself with cooked food, cereals, continental, fruit etc. Location is very handy being a short walk to the town centre.