- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Didn't find the owners? particularly welcoming! Short and sharp in their manner..."
"I stayed for one night and and received a warm welcome from the owner who told me everything I needed to know about the hotel. My room was v..."
"After a few years since my last stay I found that excellent had improved a notch. Kind, friendly and homely. High quality bedroom and breakf..."
"Good, clean, friendly...."
"This hotel is very close to the A6 and has off road parking. The staff provide excellent, friendly service and ensure everything is to your..."
About the hotel
The Mountsorrel is a small family run 4 star Guest House offering first class B&B. We are situated in our own secluded grounds surrounded by trees and shrubs with a private car park. Our 14 Quality en-suite rooms are pleasantly furnished and provide a high degree of comfort whether you choose a single room or a deluxe suite.
Ground floor and disabled rooms are also available. All rooms have a complimentary tray, colour T. V and wireless internet connection. The delightfully decorated lounge/bar offers easy seating where you can relax or maybe try a pint of chilled ale or lager. Your hosts at The Mountsorrel Mike and Hilary along with the fully trained staff are on hand to ensure your stay will be pleasant and relaxing and guarantee the high standards of accommodation, cleanliness and service that they themselves expect. We are only 6 miles from the M1. Nottingham and Derby are within 20 miles, East Midlands Airport is only 10 miles away; Birmingham Airport and the NEC are within the hour. The Great Central Railway is on the doorstep and the river soar runs through the village, Great for the fishermen or maybe a day boat hire. The new National Space Centre is 15 minutes away along with other local attractions such as the Carillon Bell Tower and War Memorial, the bell foundry and Loughborough University. A smart new leisure complex as just opened for the sporty type and is just a short walk away. For the people that like walking we have the river soar tow path, Beacon Hill Country Park, and Bradgate Park Leicester's most visited Country Park. For the golfers we have several top quality courses around for a range of abilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/11/2013 to 03/01/2020 - Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day there will be no breakfast served bookings are on a room only basis Sorry for any inconvenience The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Didn't find the owners.
particularly welcoming. Short and sharp in their manner
Quality Hotel At Affordable Prices!
I stayed for one night and and received a warm welcome from the owner who told me everything I needed to know about the hotel.
My room was very clean and tidy and the bed was very comfortable. In the morning the breakfast was cooked to order and was very tasty. I would definitely stay here again and thoroughly recommend The Mountsorrel Hotel!