- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Basic as can be expected but good value for money. Stayed whilst working in the area and found it to be clean and comfortable...."
"noisy at night, nowhere for people with dogsto walk them, no bins for dog poo. no lighting in the parking or entrance to motel very very dar..."
"Very good value, clean en-suite room, nice countryside location...."
"Quiet, relaxed site. Room small but adequate for our needs but is needing updating; cracked bathroom tiles, ancient tv that did'nt work but..."
"Everything was fine. I wouldn't have minded a bit better soap for showering. There was only the two small bar-soaps by the sink for hand-was..."
About the hotel
Owston Motel is a converted farm building located just off the A19. Set in the countryside Owston Motel provides the perfect setting for a quiet and relaxing stay. CREDIT CARD CHARGES - There will be a processing charge for anyone who pays by Credit Card - £2.
50 for sales under £100. 00, any sales over £100. 00 will be charged at 2. 5%
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/03/2013 to 27/03/2022 - CREDIT CARD CHARGES - There will be a processing charge for anyone who pays by Credit Card - £2.50 for sales under £100.00, any sales over £100.00 will be charged at 2.5% The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Basic as can be expected but good value for money.
Stayed whilst working in the area and found it to be clean and comfortable.
noisy at night, nowhere for people with dogsto walk them, no bins for dog poo.
no lighting in the parking or entrance to motel very very dark at night. stayed twice both times lot of noise. bedroom door kicked in on one of the rooms, tv 14 inch mounted high up on wall, could not read the writing, good price but everything else rubbish. dog charge £10 a night rip off for no facilities. At another hotel a better deal dog charge £5 only stayed the second time £20 discount from laterooms, left early on the sunday evening instead of monday had enough of the noise. needs a good shake up and management to get there finger on the button (ps) arrived at 135pm told booking in 2pm, sit and wait.