- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"The milk in the room for coffee /tea was off!! The rooms decor was like a 1970's bedroom.The mattress for the bed was absolutely rock hard.N..."
"Great place in the centre of everything...."
"Room was really clean, newly furnished and felt homely rather than hotely. Short walk from station and in a quiet area. Staff were attentive..."
"On the surface this is a very nice hotel, however there are some things which let it down. The room we had which cost £95 per night was very..."
"great staff, great room, great breakfast..."
About the hotel
Our convenient location, modern, relaxed and tasteful interiors plus sought after features & facilities make Stracey Hotel first choice for our visitors. The property is fitted to a good specification and we are proud to offer our guests excellent service, clean rooms and a comfortable stay.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 29/08/2011 to 31/12/2011 - please note our restaurant is open monday -- thursdays evenings ,breakfast, ,bar, lounge. open as normal The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Not good vaalue for money.
The milk in the room for coffee /tea was off!.
The rooms decor was like a 1970's bedroom.The mattress for the bed was absolutely rock hard.No give whatsoever.
Great place in the centre of everything.