- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Our second stay here within a month, a little longer as I was returning home to UK. The room was perfect, the staff friendly and well-inform..."
"In my job, I have stayed in a huge number of hotel rooms all over the world, some good, some bad some atrocious. This was by far and away th..."
"Second time I have stayed at the Radisson Blu Dubai Creek using the upgrade to Royal Club Class, which we really enjoy - breakfast choice co..."
"Not good hotel..."
"Would not hesitate in booking this hotel again...."
About the hotel
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek A luxury hotel in the heart of Dubai's bustling business and shopping district, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek offers 276 luxurious rooms and suites, all with fabulous views of Dubai's legendary creek from their balconies. Dubai International Airport is just 7KM away. Guests can enjoy FREE broadband / internet in their rooms, coffee and tea making facilities and bottled water.
Guests can choose from various restaurants from authentic Chinese cuisine to inventive Japanese including Dubai's most renowned seafood restaurant - the Fish Market. The Radisson Blu offers an impressive selection of food and beverage options to its guests. A lunch or dinner cruise aboard the hotel’s very own dhow (traditional Arabic boat) is highly recommended. There are numerous attractions within easy reach of the Radisson Blu Deira Creek. These include the Deira City Centre Mall, the gold and spice Souks, and the Dubai Museum. State-of the-art conference, meeting and exhibition facilities.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/07/2012 to 31/08/2023 - Children below 12 years old stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Complimentary daily shuttle bus service to the beach. The LateRooms.com rate for Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Relaxing and pleasant
Our second stay here within a month, a little longer as I was returning home to UK.
The room was perfect, the staff friendly and well-informed and the building excellent. I thoroughly recommend the breakfast buffet.
In my job, I have stayed in a huge number of hotel rooms all over the world, some good, some bad some atrocious.
This was by far and away the best room I have stayed in. I booked a night to allow my girlfriend and myself a little privacy to celebrate her getting a new job and the experience was outstanding from start to finish. The building itself was impressive, right on Deira Creek, the staff, especially the reception staff were friendly and helpful and even the doormen were willing to hail cabs as we left. We will be back.