This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments has been designed with the needs of discerning independent travellers in mind – holidaymakers and business visitors who want the privacy, quality and self-containment of a luxury home and the opportunity to get out and about in an exciting and diverse community. Conveniently located on the absolute lakefront, the Rees offers breathtaking views of Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables from all accommodation options and guest service areas. Centrally located close to a number of ski fields and a wide range of high quality, year-round attractions offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District, The Rees is the perfect gateway to the True South.
Each apartment and Rees Room is fitted with custom-crafted solid wood furniture specially designed for The Rees and opens onto a generous balcony with a spectacular view of mountain grandeur and sparkling lake waters. The strong natural landforms of the Southern Lakes region, and the enduring building traditions of Otago settlers have inspired the design and construction of The Rees. Our buildings are faced with Central Otago stone and sturdy southern timbers over 150mm pre-cast concrete structural walls – constructed to be cool in summer and warm in winter. The Rees offers 149 keys in a complex of 5 buildings containing 89 luxury 1 to 4 bedroom apartments and 60 spacious Rees Hotel Rooms, with a jetty capable of mooring the Earnslaw or the America’s Cup yacht NZL 14 coming soon. A network of heated driveways, covered walkways and spacious elevators provides guests with easy, safe passage between secure basement car parks, your apartment or hotel room - and our most unique feature, The Rees Centre. At The Rees Centre, you can sit in the “Bordeau” bistro wine lounge and enjoy great coffee or wine with other guests, select from a range of sophisticated food platters, sample and store fine wines in our professionally managed private cellar, acquaint yourself the rich heritage of the region in our art gallery and library. The Centre also contains a private group meeting and dining room with a mini theatre, a business centre, studio gym and rooftop observatory. The True South Dining Room serves breakfast and lunch using fresh produce sourced from our district. Our trained and experienced team at The Rees Centre are equipped to help guests access and enjoy the many attractions and activities that Queenstown and the wider Southern Lakes region have to offer.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet