- 2 guest reviews
"I very much enjoyed my stay at the rydges, when I booked it didn't realise that not only was it easter weekend, but there was a British roya..."
About the hotel
Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the arts and entertainment precinct in South Bank. Rydges South Bank adjoins with the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre (BCEC) via a walkway. It is only a short walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC), Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA).
Brisbane CBD, the Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10-minute stroll away. PARKING-Valet parking is available to in-house guests at an additional cost. A maximum of one vehicle per room can be accommodated. Complimentary WI-FI Enjoy complimentary high speed WI-FI throughout the hotel. The hotel is home to Bacchus, Brisbane's hottest new fine dining restaurant. For a more casual dining experience enjoy CBD Cafe/Bar. The property boasts 304 spacious guest rooms with complimentary unlimited wireless internet available for all guests and throughout the hotel. All rooms have Foxtel, LCD TV's, individually controlled air-conditioning along with access to 24-hour room service and reception services as well as complimentary outdoor pool, gymnasium, sauna and spa.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Rydges Hotel South Bank in South Bank, Brisbane are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Over priced for what you get!!!!!
All porters watched myself and husband struggle getting luggage out of taxi with a baby and 2yr old in tow.
Receptionist wasn't very helpful. Rooms were comfortable but looking very worn. You also had to pay for wifi in room, which given the cost of the room you would think would be included.
However, Fabulous location to South Bank.
Rydges, southbank, easter weekend
I very much enjoyed my stay at the rydges, when I booked it didn't realise that not only was it easter weekend, but there was a British royal family visit to the southbank on the Saturday of my stay, and when I actually processed these facts I was a bit apprehensive that they would detract from my experience, however they didn't.
I found the hotel staff welcoming and eager to please, the location was fantastic, the food and it's service was well above average. Overall an extremely pleasant end to my holiday. The only cautionary note I would add would be that the hotels advertised 'complimentary wifi in every room' does not mean free Internet access, there is actually what I felt was quite a high charge for access, however you can get free access in a few nearby cafe/bars, so take a walk around before you pay!