- 18 guest reviews
"Nice stay in Scotland lovely room staff excellent good food will be back to stay..."
"Made to feel welcome, nothing to much trouble, would stay again...."
"The hotel is being refurbished, so look past the entrance and hall\stairways. The bedroom and ensuite was spotless. Bright and airy, the own..."
"Very friendly and good standard of accommodation. Shower was fantastic and certainly woke me up for my 4am start. Fantastic value for money...."
"Excellent value for money: friendly staff, good food and rooms recently refurbished...."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Ecclefechan Hotel in Dumfries and Galloway. A listed building which began life in the 1730’s and thus steeped in history. We are located seconds from junction 19 on the M74 providing easy access from anywhere in the UK.
We have sixteen bedrooms and are undergoing a refurbishment programme, updating our rooms with en-suite facilities throughout and modernising our public and service areas. We are a family run business that prides itself on giving a warm welcome and making your stay a memorable one. We are located close to Gretna Green, Lockerbie and Annan and are ideally situated for golfing, shooting, fishing and cycling activities'
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice stay in Scotland lovely room staff excellent good food will be back to stay
Made to feel welcome, nothing to much trouble, would stay again.