- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Very pleased overall thanks to the staff...."
"Lovely room with a great view. Good facilities only drawback I felt was that the bed was 2 singles joined which leaves a gap in the middle...."
"Nice rurally located hotel...."
"We booked this last minute for a weekend to explore Cardiff. We thought it would be a lovely relaxing place to stay outside the city. Howeve..."
"They do the basics quite well and have very friendly and helpful staff but there was not a great selection for breakfast...."
About the hotel
Historic Country Inn with Delicious Food and new 4 Star Luxury Accommodation. The Old Barn Inn dates back to the early 1750’s and has its own delightful rustic heritage and charm. Located within a few miles of the famous ‘Celtic Manor Resort’, home of the 2010 Ryder Cup, just 10 minutes from the M4, it’s a perfect base for our guests both business and leisure to experience Welsh hospitality at its best with our "chic" accommodation, with each room featuring complimentary wi-fi.
Award winning food compliments our real ales and fine wine selection
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleased overall thanks to the staff.
Lovely room with a great view.
Good facilities only drawback I felt was that the bed was 2 singles joined which leaves a gap in the middle. Would really be ideal to have full King size bed. Other than that fab