- 40 guest reviews
"Stayed overnight excellent room with spacious bathroom and comfortable bed. Good value food...."
"Gorgeous room , they even have a jacuzzi in one of the suites . The bar is great , the beer is great the food is great the staff are great...."
"lovely hotel with a great value for money room. staff very helpful..."
"Stayed here with my son as no hotels in Cardiff due to rugby. Good location near M4 J23. Room large and clean with good sized bathroom. Brea..."
"The Old Barn could give lessons to many 4 and 5 star hotels. The quality of service and accommodation was simply outstanding...."
About the hotel
Historic Country Inn with Delicious Food and new 4 Star Luxury Accommodation. The Old Barn Inn dates back to the early 1750’s and has its own delightful rustic heritage and charm. Located within a few miles of the famous ‘Celtic Manor Resort’, home of the 2010 Ryder Cup, just 10 minutes from the M4, it’s a perfect base for our guests both business and leisure to experience Welsh hospitality at its best with our "chic" accommodation, with each room featuring complimentary wi-fi.
Award winning food compliments our real ales and fine wine selection
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay
Stayed overnight excellent room with spacious bathroom and comfortable bed.
Good value food.
Gorgeous room , they even have a jacuzzi in one of the suites .
The bar is great , the beer is great the food is great the staff are great. I will definitely stay here again soon. Loved it , what more can I say. As you can imagine I would highly recommend .