- Very Good
- 83 guest reviews
"Awesome hotel, highly recommend...."
"Gym - Terrible Pool - Tiny Room - Ok Location - Excellent Had to fix the TV as arial had snapped..."
"Excellent location for the Arena and for a day of retail therapy, for a first time in Manchester, it was a perfect quick and easy walk to th..."
"Having booked through late rooms app, I was delighted with the whole experience. The room was upgraded for us on arrival, it was fabulous. S..."
"We stayed when Ducie chicks played. The hotel is walking distance. Couldn't have been better...."
About the hotel
The 4 star Park Inn by Radisson Manchester City Centre opened in June 2009. Ideal for both business and leisure guests and with a prime location in the city’s Green Quarter. The hotel is across the road from the Manchester Evening News Arena and Victoria Rail and Tram stations, Manchester Airport is approximately 12 miles away.
The hotel is 5 minutes walk to the buzzing shopping district home of Harvey Nichols, Selfridges and the Manchester Arndale shopping centre. Manchester United and Manchester City football grounds and Lancashire cricket club are also within easy reach of the hotel. Over 1,000 public car parking spaces are within 2 minutes walking distance. Boasting 252 colourful & modern guest rooms, with floor to ceiling windows which offer fantastic views of the city. We also have 6 luxury suites, interconnecting rooms for families and accessible rooms available on request, all our rooms are non smoking. ** Now with FREE WiFi ** If you are wanting a place to eat or drink, the RBG Bar & Grill Restaurant will tempt guests with gourmet burgers, light bites, a choice of soups, local dishes, salads and signature dishes from the grill. We also have an outside terrace area connecting to the bar and pre-function area. Leisure facilities include an impressive black tiled swimming pool, gym, sauna & steam room and 2 treatment rooms. We are also ideal for meetings and events, with 5 rooms including one large room that can take upto 180 for a dinner.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Park Inn by Radisson Manchester City Centre
Awesome hotel, highly recommend.
Gym - Terrible
Pool - Tiny
Room - Ok
Location - Excellent
Had to fix the TV as arial had snapped