- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Staff really helpful Nice view from restaurant Ask for a sea view if that's important to you..."
"we stayed here for 4 nights. the people were kind friendly and happy. always wont to help. but very short staff at nite time. 1 person tryin..."
"Was disappointed that the "kingsize bed" was just two beds pushed together leaving a noticeable gap...."
"Lovely room. Lovely staff. Great location. Good food...."
"Really enjoyed my stay in this hotel.Staffs are lovely and friendly. I'll definitely look forward to stay again...."
About the hotel
Beautifully situated on the seafront at Bangor, County Down, Northern Ireland, the Marine Court Hotel has superb views over Belfast Lough with Bangor Marina, Ireland's largest, in the foreground. Only 15 minutes from Belfast City Airport and IKEA, directly linked by rail to both Londonderry and Dublin, the Marine Court is one of Ireland's newest 3 Star Hotels, and provides a perfect base for business visitors and a gateway to the beautiful Coast of Down. County Down has many fine golf courses including Royal County Down, rated amongst the world's leading championship courses.
There are fourteen superb golf courses within a ten mile radius. Nearby you'll also find sailing, scuba diving, wildfowl and birdlife, fishing, castles, country houses, folk museums, historic sites, traditional music, genuine Irish pubs and the tranquil beauty of County Down, Strangford Lough and the Ards Peninsula.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Staff really helpful
Nice view from restaurant
Ask for a sea view if that's important to you
good hotel just abit dated
we stayed here for 4 nights.
the people were kind friendly and happy. always wont to help. but very short staff at nite time. 1 person trying to run bar and reception.
the sauna wasnt work what was a pain.. as we never were told before or when we arrived. it wasnt till we got in the pool we saw it wasnt working.