- 11 guest reviews
"The owner took the time to ring the day before to what out our proposed arrival time and offer directions. Check was easy and we were made t..."
"Difficult to find fault. Enjoyed a 2 night stay in a dog friendly family room. It was difficult to find fault. Room was very clean with all..."
"Everything was great no complaints...."
"A great place to stay very welcoming , clean and a great breakfast looking forward to our next stay..."
"Very good room, wonderful bath. The hosts were both lovely and even moved us from the shower room to the room with a bath after we asked!..."
About the hotel
We are a small family run guest house. We are close to all the facilities in the town. Just behind Royal Crescent where Bram Stoker wrote Dracula, only 5 minutes from the beach and the harbour.
We have 7 excellently decorated rooms which have new colour TV's,new beds and well provisioned hospitality trays. We have a decking area at the back of the house where guests can sit and enjoy the Whitby air. Our breakfast is usually an excellent full english but all dietry requirements can be catered for and smoked Whitby kippers are aavailable! Would guests kindly note that pets are only allowed in certain rooms and not in the four poster room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Badminton , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Sailing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 21/03/2014 to 31/03/2020 - Would guests kindly note that pets are only allowed in certain rooms and definitely not in the four poster room. Please check with the hotel before booking. Thank you The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Clean comfortable troom
The owner took the time to ring the day before to what out our proposed arrival time and offer directions.
Check was easy and we were made to fell very welcome. Room was a good size very comfortable and clean. Nice towels, good breakfast you a menu to choose from.
Wentworth Guest House
Difficult to find fault.
Enjoyed a 2 night stay in a dog friendly family room. It was difficult to find fault. Room was very clean with all amenities you'd expect, tea and coffee making, hairdryer. Breakfast choice was excellent as was the quality of the food. Obviously our dog was not allowed in the dining room but it was no problem for one of us to be served breakfast in the room while the dog was in with us. Would happily stay again .