- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"excerlant place. to stay nice and clean and a lovely breakfast next day well worth it. will stay again, mr. mrs. jordan...."
"This is a beautiful building nestled just between the west cliff and shops and local bars and easy to get to by car or foot. Extremely helpf..."
"Beds comfortable and bedding very clean and good quality but duvets very very heavy - too hot to sleep! Otherwise a very good stay...."
"Spotlessly clean, stylish contemporary room, comfy beds and fantastic service. Friendly hosts and welcoming atmosphere. Highly recommend thi..."
"Nice and friendly guest house having large family room with bunk beds. Met all our needs for our short stay at Whitby whilst being competiti..."
About the hotel
We are a small family run guest house. We are close to all the facilities in the town. Just behind Royal Crescent where Bram Stoker wrote Dracula, only 5 minutes from the beach and the harbour.
We have 7 excellently decorated rooms which have new colour TV's,new beds and well provisioned hospitality trays. We have a decking area at the back of the house where guests can sit and enjoy the Whitby air. Our breakfast is usually an excellent full english but all dietry requirements can be catered for and smoked Whitby kippers are aavailable! Would guests kindly note that pets are only allowed in certain rooms and not in the four poster room.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Badminton , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 21/03/2014 to 31/03/2020 - Would guests kindly note that pets are only allowed in certain rooms and definitely not in the four poster room. Please check with the hotel before booking. Thank you The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
late night away
to stay nice and clean and a lovely breakfast next day well worth it. will stay again, mr. mrs. jordan.
This is a beautiful building nestled just between the west cliff and shops and local bars and easy to get to by car or foot.
Extremely helpful and attentive, rooms are bright, clean and provide all you need. Breakfast was more than could be expected, great range of options and well cooked. Great place and lovely owner.