- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel all round...."
"Lovely location on sea front. Staff were very nice, food was excellent...."
"The rooms had been modernised since our last stay. Lovely room, beautiful shower and bathroom. Despite the windy weather we had a lovely com..."
"All staff friendly, helpful and down to earth, makking you feel at home and welcome. Spotless room, albeit a bit dated but in this environme..."
"All the Staff were very friendly. The breakfast was slightly disappointing, everything over-cooked, and there was a Pea, yes Pea in with the..."
About the hotel
The Atlantic Hotel is conveniently situated on the sea front within a few minutes walk of the town centre and the picturesque harbour, on the unspoilt coast of Porthcawl. A few minutes walk in a westerly direction is Locks Common leading to the extensive sands of Rest Bay. The hotel is ideally placed whether you are visiting the area for pleasure or business, sited midway between the South Wales cities of Cardiff and Swansea, near to Bridgend and Port Talbot.
The hotel is the perfect base for a golfing holiday in Wales with a choice of several golf courses in Porthcawl.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent hotel all round.
Lovely location on sea front.
Staff were very nice, food was excellent.