- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel & food great..."
"Have stayed here before and although public areas still look fresh bedrooms are a little tired.!..."
"We had a great week-end here - nice quiet side room was good size, as was en-suite and both spotlessly clean. Food was fabulous (best gluten..."
"Especially loved the terrace for sitting out looking over the sea..."
"Fourth time i have been at the Atlantic hotel and it won't be the last. A clean quality hotel. Good food and friendly staff. Good location a..."
About the hotel
The Atlantic Hotel is conveniently situated on the sea front within a few minutes walk of the town centre and the picturesque harbour, on the unspoilt coast of Porthcawl. A few minutes walk in a westerly direction is Locks Common leading to the extensive sands of Rest Bay. The hotel is ideally placed whether you are visiting the area for pleasure or business, sited midway between the South Wales cities of Cardiff and Swansea, near to Bridgend and Port Talbot.
The hotel is the perfect base for a golfing holiday in Wales with a choice of several golf courses in Porthcawl.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel & food great
Have stayed here before and although public areas still look fresh bedrooms are a little tired.!