- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Very lovely place to stay. Food mostly very good...."
"Good sized room, modern décor and decent shower. Comfortable bed. Ate dinner and breakfast here and both were enjoyable. Didn't stay long en..."
"Nice, comfortable and relaxing...."
"We stayed here at the weekend with friends. The hotel was beautiful, very clean and comfortable. The staff were very helpful and couldn't ha..."
"I would have preferred a choice of extra double bed..."
About the hotel
Orsett Hall Hotel, Restaurant & Spa is situated in beautiful Essex countryside within easy access of the M25 and only 40 minutes from Central London, Orsett Hall is a stunning 4 star Hotel set in 12 acres of landscaped gardens with 56 luxurious bedrooms, 5 bridal suites, chapel, elegant function rooms, on site hair salon, state-of-the-art boutique Kukana spa and a gym. Our rooms are all very different with no room being the same and this is one of the things our customers tell us gives Orsett Hall its unique charm. Whether our guest is a business man away from home on business whilst attending a Conference or a family staying to attend a Wedding in one of our Function Suites, our bedrooms cater for everyone.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and in each room you will find TVs, tea/coffee making facilities and complimentary luxury toiletries. The Hotel has all the advantages and facilities of a new, purpose built hotel and friendly, polite staff to cater to our customer's every need. The exquisite Garden Brasserie at Orsett Hall is open to both residents and non-residents offering British cuisine in a warm, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. The Garden Brasserie is open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. Cafe Sartoria at Orsett Hall, which is also open to residents and non-residents offers relaxed dining whether you are looking for breakfast, coffee and cake with friends, a lunchtime bite or an evening meal or snack. Orsett Hall is conveniently situated within a short drive of the new Thames Gateway, Port of Tilbury, Tilbury Cruise Terminal and Intu Shopping Centre and Retail Parks in Thurrock. Please Note Orsett Hall Hotel, Restaurant & Spa is popular function venue and noise can be an issue some evenings due to late functions.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Very lovely place to stay.
Food mostly very good.
A good experience
Good sized room, modern décor and decent shower.
Comfortable bed. Ate dinner and breakfast here and both were enjoyable. Didn't stay long enough to see any more but from my brief visit I would book again in staying in this area.