- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"I booked at the last minute and was not disappointed. The staff are really helpful. The room was excellent and well kitted out. Beware that..."
"I booked this hotel as it seemed to be in a quiet location, handily placed for a stop on the way back from London. Unfortunately there were..."
"My stay was 3 nights on business and for this length of stay you need a "home from home". The room was spacious, clean and tidy. The bathroo..."
"Hotel is clean, absolutely beautiful, airy and spacious rooms, staff are very proffessional, helpful and friendly everything about this hote..."
"We had a lovely stay at Orsett hotel, I had to come to Essex to collect my wedding dress so my Mum and I decided to stay over night here. Th..."
About the hotel
Set In 13 acres of Essex countryside,The Orsett Hall Hotel and Conference centre offers the perfect setting for Weddings,Conferences and Banqueting. The Hotel has 30 Executive rooms and 3 Luxurious suite with all the amenities one would expect from 4 star hotel inculding Wi fi connection throughout. Our conference centre consisting of 4 rooms - Gold and Blue room, Whitmore Suite and Grahame Thomas Pavilion can cater from 5 - 350 people.
Car Parking is available for 200 cars. The Orsett Hall hotel offers a high quality of comfort and service one would expect for a hotel of this standard whether staying for business or pleasure.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2010 to 31/12/2011 - No Dinner available in the hotel over the Christmas Period, we will be offering Breakfast only. The LateRooms.com rates for Orsett Hall Hotel and Conference Centre in GRAYS are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Bed and Breakfast in a convenient location
I booked at the last minute and was not disappointed.
The staff are really helpful. The room was excellent and well kitted out. Beware that they add 2.5% to your bill if you use a credit card.
Not good if you want to sleep.
I booked this hotel as it seemed to be in a quiet location, handily placed for a stop on the way back from London.
Unfortunately there were two functions on that Friday evening, one with a disco on directly below our room. I went and asked if we could be moved but was told not to worry as the disco was due to end at 7pm . as you would expect it finished sometime after midnight. We were then treated to lots of shouting and singing drunk guests stumbling around well into the early hours. Why don't hotels inform you if they have functions on before you confirm your booking?