- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"We loved our stay at the Bentley, staff were very attentive and helpful and the hotel itself is very opulent and well designed.The room was..."
"the staff are very welcoming and very professional, the hotel is beautiful, I would happly recommend it. I didnt eat at the hotel except for..."
"The service was excellent and the staff go out of their way to be friendly. We enjoyed our stay very much and must compliment the hotel on i..."
"6th visit to this hotel & will go back! Comfortable bed & pillows, lovely room, central, excellent service & good value...."
About the hotel
Discreetly set in the leafy residential area of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the elegant Bentley London, is within walking distance of the Natural History Museum, the Victoria and Albert Museum, the iconic Royal Albert Hall and Hyde Park. All 64 of the luxurious and spacious Rooms and Suites at this Kensington hotel feature high-speed internet access, Jacuzzi bathtubs and separate walk-in showers. For the ultimate in indulgence, choose our unique Imperial Suite which features a grand baby piano and a dining room for up to 12 guests.
With our individually designed event spaces, The Alexander Room and the opulent '1880' Room are the perfect venues for celebrating special events, weddings and conferences and meetings or private parties. Sip tantalizing cocktails in the stylish Malachite Bar and treat yourself to a traditional afternoon tea in Peridot Restaurant. Work out in the Fitness Centre, unwind in the authentic Turkish Hammam and relax in the opulent Le Kalon Spa with treatments that include the unique chocolate range inspired by Dr Herzog's patented formulas and the Oriental themed 'La Sultane de Saba' collection. Set within walking distance of Chelsea and Knightsbridge, guests at this London hotel can either choose to escape the bustle of the city centre or explore London's many attractions. Shop at London's newest retail hub, the glitzy Westfield Shopping Centre, just a short tube ride away, buy souvenirs in Harrods and Harvey Nichols, or enjoy lunch in one of the chic cafe bars in Kensington.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel great - food not really 4/5star
We loved our stay at the Bentley, staff were very attentive and helpful and the hotel itself is very opulent and well designed.The room was very spacious and the furniture was in proportion with surroundings, bathroom was amazing with whirlpool bath and walk in shower.
My only gripe was i had asked for a non smoking room and ended up with a smoking, i assumed the room was not aired and only later realised it was a smoking allowed section of the hotel, also our room was not made up the second day and i had to ask. Eventually at 7pm it was attended too but was rushed with no face towels and a free water would have been nice.Sometimes these little things separate a good hotel from a great one, the Bentley is almost there but for a few minor issues.