- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"from past visit. Only downside was the piped music persistent background thump-thump throughout the bar and restaurant...."
"I'll just reiterate whats already been said. Room perfectly fine, staff were lovely. Food was shockingly bad. Pulled pork burger sounded lov..."
"We wanted a quiet weekend away to chill out and relax. Despite there being a wedding on the Saturday this is exactly what we got. No complai..."
"We booked this hotel as our home was deemed unsafe due to storm damage. We had no bother in extending stay day by day. Staff were respectful..."
"The fire alarm went off whilst I was in the pool and I was left outside in the cold without a towel for 30 mins. My food order was forgotten..."
About the hotel
The Quality Hotel Boldon is conveniently situated in Boldon Business Park. Located right between Newcastle and Sunderland, close to Durham, Northumberland and other destinations in North East England, with the MetroCentre Shopping centre only 15minutes drive away. Newcastle city centre is just a £15 taxi journey away.
The Quality Hotel Boldon offers all the modern facilities you would expect whether traveling for business or pleasure, or even having a relaxing family break away from the daily grind. FREE wifi, FREE on-site parking and non-smoking public areas and guest rooms help to create a fresh, contemporary environment with excellent access to the region's motorway networks. The hotel opened its brand new Grill Restaurant & Bar, Leisure Club with Pool, Steam room, Sauna and Gym in November 2012. Rooms include private bathrooms, 32 inch plasma T. V. s direct-dial telephones, satellite televisions, heated towel rails, personalized toiletries, hospitality trays, iron and ironing board and hair dryers.
Showing Friday 28 August 2015 to Saturday 29 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
from past visit.
Only downside was the piped music persistent background thump-thump throughout the bar and restaurant.
I'll just reiterate whats already been said.
Room perfectly fine, staff were lovely. Food was shockingly bad. Pulled pork burger sounded lovely but came completely smothered in a sickly sweet BBQ sauce straight from a bottle (no way that pork has ever seen a BBQ). Having said that my friend had the other burger option and that looked good (although it was too pink in the middle for me).
There was a wedding reception going on but we did not hear any noise from that. However, we were also woken twice in the small hours by inconsiderate drunks walking and talking loudly to their rooms. Not the hotels fault though, but it gives you a good idea of what to expect.