- 57 guest reviews
"Lovely personal friendly hotel and newly refurbished/decorated room and bathroom!..."
"The main areas of the hotel are a little dated, but the bedroom itself was really comfortable, clean and although compact had plenty of stor..."
"The staff were very welcoming, friendly and helpful. My car was secure in the private care park and ready for me every morning on time. I a..."
"We cannot find fault with the white Swan Hotel. The staff, the rooms, the food, the location are just perfect. This was our 3rd visit and we..."
"This is the second weekend stay at this Hotel. I find it friendly with high standards. There is an eye for detail. The breakfast offers a wi..."
About the hotel
The White Swan Hotel Halifax by Compass Hospitality is situated in the heart of Halifax. We offer free Wi-Fi, a fitness suite and we are 5 minutes walk from the Lloyds office, and less than a 10 minute walk from the railway station. Car parking space is available at £7 per night All bedrooms are bright and airy.
They are individually decorated, and each has ensuite facilities, tea/coffee making facilities, a hairdryer and flat screen televisions with Freeview. The Superior and Executive rooms also have modern bathrooms. Guests can enjoy a traditional Full English breakfast each morning, with lighter options also available. There is an authentic Italian restaurant. It offers fresh pastas, pizzas and steaks, and there is also a cosy lounge bar. The White Swan is within a 20 minute drive of the Calderdale Pennines and Bradford is just 10 miles away.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/06/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Please kindly note that the hotel provides parking at GBP 7/Night, there are only 9 lots and it's based on first come first serve. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely personal friendly hotel and newly refurbished/decorated room and bathroom.
A traditional hotel with updated accommodation- Great place to stay and great breakfast
The main areas of the hotel are a little dated, but the bedroom itself was really comfortable, clean and although compact had plenty of storage to tuck things away.
True to word, the bathroom was modern and clean and enormous- we liked the walk in shower!.
The breakfast at the White Swan was amazing. Lots of choice and great attentive service.
All the staff were friendly and accommodating and extremely professional and polite.
The hotel is very central in Halifax, in the middle of the shopping and social areas and although on the street you could hear the 'hub-ub' of shoppers and in the evening the 'pub goers', back in the room it was quiet and peaceful. We stayed in a superior double, which we thought great value for money. Would recommend this hotel to anyone venturing up north.