This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Lion's Garden Hotel is an ideal choice for both business trips and a relaxing mini holiday in the most beautiful capital of Europe. At the perimeter of Budapest's busy downtown, located in the middle of the diplomatic quarter, Lion's Garden will immediately enchant you with its warm colours, cosy interiors, stylish decors. The interior of the 107 elegant and stylish non-smoking rooms reflects outstanding sense of style and provides total relaxation with its pleasant colours, convenient furniture and amenities.
All rooms feature free WiFi internet and are equipped with either a double bed or twin beds, 30 rooms are furnished with a sofa that can be converted into an extra bed. Disabled guests can enjoy the dedicated, specially altered room on the 1st floor. All public facilities within the Hotel are accessible by a wheelchair. The hotel features a gym, swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, cold-water basin, Kneipp-treatment. Massages are available on request.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet