- 13 guest reviews
"Very pretty hotel with attention to detail both inside and out. Staff were courteous and pleasant. Room was a little small but well appointe..."
"A beautiful hotel and one of the nicest bedrooms we have stayed in. Breakfast was excellent, buffet for the cold food, but the hot food was..."
"Very disappointed with the evening meal service, ordered a starter, main and a glass of wine, only got the main course, once I asked about t..."
"Although the hotel and room were lovely and the staff friendly, neither of us had much sleep due to the room being generally hot and even af..."
"We were planning a day out in Birmingham so we booked the hotel as it was close to Widney Manor Station. The hotel is in a tranquil setting..."
About the hotel
hogarths hotel Driving along an avenue of chestnut trees you soon realise the peace and seclusion of hogarths hotel. Set in 26 acres of beautiful woodland, it's hard to believe that you are only a few miles away from the centre of England's second largest city. With its cosmopolitan atmosphere and world-class facilities, hogarths hotel is minutes from the town of Solihull, and just a short journey to Junction 4 of the M42.
With every last detail designed to perfection all you have to do is relax and enjoy the luxury and comfort of hogarths accommodation.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely little hotel, an oasis of green just off very busy motorways
Very pretty hotel with attention to detail both inside and out.
Staff were courteous and pleasant. Room was a little small but well appointed. Only downside was the bathroom taps were so funky they took a while to work out with no instructions. Food was tasty, for both evening meal, and breakfast but insufficient staff, OK for leisure but a bit a bit of a bind if you have to make an appointment, allow yourself extra time. We had a bed breakfast end evening meal deal, which actually turned out to be an allowance rather than an option which was insufficient to cover cost, main course menu options were limited.
A beautiful hotel and one of the nicest bedrooms we have stayed in.
Breakfast was excellent, buffet for the cold food, but the hot food was cooked fresh a big plus point. Thought the dinner menu could have had more variety. Service was excellent and all the staff were friendly and helpful.