- 14 guest reviews
"I stayed here the night before, and wasn't nearly as happy as the second night. The first night I stayed in the older part of the hotel, whe..."
"Fabulous stay, would definitely stay again. Would highly recommend you opt for a room overlooking the beautiful gardens and woodland...."
"We arrived early but was welcomed and made to feel at home by the General Manager and staff who all made a point of making a fuss of our dog..."
"This is the second time we have stayed here. A truly Excellent Hotel. Staff friendly and efficient. Good spacious very clean room. We had pr..."
"Very pretty hotel with attention to detail both inside and out. Staff were courteous and pleasant. Room was a little small but well appointe..."
About the hotel
hogarths hotel Driving along an avenue of chestnut trees you soon realise the peace and seclusion of hogarths hotel. Set in 26 acres of beautiful woodland, it's hard to believe that you are only a few miles away from the centre of England's second largest city. With its cosmopolitan atmosphere and world-class facilities, hogarths hotel is minutes from the town of Solihull, and just a short journey to Junction 4 of the M42.
With every last detail designed to perfection all you have to do is relax and enjoy the luxury and comfort of hogarths accommodation.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed here the night before, and wasn't nearly as happy as the second night.
The first night I stayed in the older part of the hotel, where the rooms are named according to months of the year. I showed up without a reservation and paid £130 pounds for a cramped room with a flooding bathroom, shower taps that didn't work correctly, and a window that, if opened, banged in the wind. The next night I booked a 1pm that afternoon for £89 and was put into the newer part of the hotel, and what a difference. Fantastic, clean, modern, amenity-filled, and large, the room was in stark contrast to the previous nights stay. Better than the Marriott.
Fabulous stay, would definitely stay again.
Would highly recommend you opt for a room overlooking the beautiful gardens and woodland.