- 13 guest reviews
"Although the hotel and room were lovely and the staff friendly, neither of us had much sleep due to the room being generally hot and even af..."
"We were planning a day out in Birmingham so we booked the hotel as it was close to Widney Manor Station. The hotel is in a tranquil setting..."
"The staff were very accommodating , the rooms were beautifully decorated and the grounds were pleasant. There was a wedding taking place dur..."
"Very nice in every way. The staff were excellent...."
"A wonderful place to stay..."
About the hotel
hogarths hotel Driving along an avenue of chestnut trees you soon realise the peace and seclusion of hogarths hotel. Set in 26 acres of beautiful woodland, it's hard to believe that you are only a few miles away from the centre of England's second largest city. With its cosmopolitan atmosphere and world-class facilities, hogarths hotel is minutes from the town of Solihull, and just a short journey to Junction 4 of the M42.
With every last detail designed to perfection all you have to do is relax and enjoy the luxury and comfort of hogarths accommodation.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hogarths Hotel in SOLIHULL are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Although the hotel and room were lovely and the staff friendly, neither of us had much sleep due to the room being generally hot and even after turning the air con on, we couldn't settle as the bed itself was too warm (padded base layer strapped to mattress radiated heat!).
We were planning a day out in Birmingham so we booked the hotel as it was close to Widney Manor Station.
The hotel is in a tranquil setting with beautifully kept gardens. Check-in was smooth and the staff polite and efficient. Our room was very comfortable, clean and relaxing with fabulous view of the gardens. We had evening meal which was beautifully cooked, again the service impeccable. The meal and breakfast was included in the room rate which we thought was excellent value. Would definitely stay again. Many thanks