- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Great hotel, slap bang in the middle of Edinburgh. We arrived at 10.30 & were allowed early check in at no extra cost. Service was great, ro..."
"Excellent welcome and helpful staff. Wonderful view over the city from our room on the 5th floor. Will use this hotel again...."
"Had a great time from the minute we walked in until the minute we left. very nice hotel. staff very helpful and friendly. rooms lovely. bed..."
"Great stay. Had a deal on laterooms which made it great value for money. Excellent service from reception staff and bar staff...."
"Stayed here for a Business Trip, but also made a weekend of it. Very accommodating & nice room. Breakfast not great, but Ok...."
About the hotel
Five-star luxury, with the warmest of welcomes. G&V Royal Mile Hotel, Edinburgh is a stunning, contemporary landmark, and the only five-star hotel on the historic Royal Mile, set in the heart of the Scottish capital. Iconic design characterised by our local Scottish, rich heritage.
Think boutique, think comfort, think style, think G&V.
Dramatic black and white with splashes of inspired colour. Emphatic contrasts. Sublime comfort. Stand out touches in all 136 guest rooms and suites overlooking the ancient capital. Nespresso machines, i-pod docks, LCD TV’s, free high-speed Internet and other truly desirable, modern indulgences. Private parking is possible on site at additional charges.
With the award-winning Italian restaurant Cucina at its pulsing heart, showcasing Scottish sustenance and brilliant Bar G&V as its playground from a morning latte to a late night G&T. An urban spa retreat, discreetly hidden away. Escape from the bustling city to pamper, polish and perfect. A vibrant, inspiring gym. Whether you’re training for a challenge, or using it as an escape.
Attractions nearby are Edinburgh Castle, The National Museum of Scotland, the National Gallery of Scotland and much more. Edinburgh Airport is 30 minutes drive from the hotel and Edinburgh Waverly Train Station is 10 minutes’ walk.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 15/08/2014 to 25/08/2023 - Any booking with for 14 days or longer will need to adhere to additional Terms & Conditions. The hotel will contact the guest directly for validation of the booking and a deposit may be required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect hotel for an Edinburgh retreat
Great hotel, slap bang in the middle of Edinburgh.
We arrived at 10.30 & were allowed early check in at no extra cost. Service was great, room was clean with great facilities. They even looked after our bags the next day till 6pm. Highly recommended.
G&V Royal Mile Hotel
Excellent welcome and helpful staff.
Wonderful view over the city from our room on the 5th floor. Will use this hotel again.