- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"A.wonderful relaxing stay... location so peaceful, no traffic noise... staff so helpful.. and restaurant meal I can honestly say was the bes..."
"Lovely hotel in lovely location with lovely ambience..."
"booked for husbands birthday treat. staff were friendly and welcoming. we had a lovely relaxing time even the sun shone for us...."
"Friendly staff, food was generous,well presented and delicious. Quiet location with lovely views. Highly recommended...."
"Room 11 in need of refurbishment. Bathroom very small but adequate. Disturbed by early morning commercial deliveries. Arrived at 3pm to chec..."
About the hotel
Located in the New Forest National Park set on the banks of the over the Beaulieu River and just a few minutes drive to Beaulieu Palace and The National Motor Museum. The hotel includes free Wi-Fi and an AA Rosette award winning Restaurant. Guests can come for a relaxing short break of quirky but affordable luxury or maybe just a quick pint and bar snack by the roaring fire in the winter.
Bring the family for a BBQ in the summer or a celebratory meal in the restaurant at any time. Most importantly relax and enjoy a fabulous break away. Bedrooms have been tastefully and individually designed with original feature fireplaces and beautiful bespoke furnishings. Each room is en-suite with all modern facilities including extra touches such as complimentary vodka in every room and DVD player on request. The Riverview Restaurant and Yachtsman's Bar offer two different dining experiences. The restaurant is decorated and furnished in keeping with the style and ambiance of the hotel creating an intimate dining experience. There is a varied menu with something to suite everyone and the New Forest Marque shows the commitment the hotel has to buying quality food from the local area. For a more relaxed atmosphere the bar is the perfect place to enjoy a light snack or meal and to compliment any meal there is an extensive wine list. There are numerous attractions in the New Forest that offer something for all tastes, set against a backdrop of the forest's outstanding natural beauty and wildlife. For a start you can hire bicycles from the hotel and also the hotel can arrange for canoe and kayak hire on the Beaulieu River. Those wanting to discover some of the heritage in the forest may want to check out some of the many award winning gardens, museums and historical houses. Then for the excitement seekers the adventure parks are always an adrenaline-fuelled option. If you just want to relax then why not stroll around one of the many castles or manor houses, or amble along the many miles of beach. Further afield the county of Hampshire offers a wealth of treasures, from rolling countryside, unspoiled beaches, glorious gardens, pretty villages, ancient forests, bustling market towns, historic ships and imposing castles. If you like walking, cycling, horse riding or water sports there's plenty to keep you amused, while for shopping, military heritage and award winning attractions Hampshire tops the lot. For entertaining days out, relaxing short breaks and fun family holidays guests are assured of a break to remember.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Master Builders House Hotel
A.wonderful relaxing stay...
location so peaceful, no traffic noise... staff so helpful.. and restaurant meal I can honestly say was the best meal I've had on land.. The pudding G T was recommended and was absolutely wonderful.. so light but the epitome of a true gin and tonic..