- Very Good
- 110 guest reviews
"Great style, lovely breakfast...."
"Greeted at the door way by a friendly member of staff who walked me to the bar where I met another member of staff who checked me in and adv..."
"I would stay again.Great stay for a night at the O2 academy, almost next door. NCP car park at the rear of O2 would be a better value option..."
"From checking in with Ash, the bar, pool table , then you see the snug on level 1, it's cozy and has a fantastic amosphere, staff are chille..."
"When we arrive to check in, the reception was at the bar which was very interesting. We love the mood of the place and also the smell (sound..."
About the hotel
better because it’s Birmingham. We're less than a mile from the city centre, but a million miles away from the usual. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the pentahotel Birmingham.
Just the tonic for the weary traveller, or the visitor who's raring to go. Perfectly positioned to jump-start your visit to England's Second City. In fact pentahotel is much like Birmingham itself: relaxed, confident in its unique personality and right in the middle of it all! • 7 Floors, 131 bedrooms • 2 meeting & event spaces • Check-in: from 3 pm, Check-out: till 12 pm • 25 parking spaces • Local public transport: Birmingham New Street Station is within 10 minutes walk of the hotel • Restaurant & Bar & Lounge in the hotel • Safety deposit box at the reception • Take it easy: Breakfast with more time for relaxation on every Sunday until 10. 30 am and free late check out until 3 pm upon request • Desk, telephone, 32-inch flat-screen TV, air conditioning, hair dryer and bath amenities in every room • Free on-demand pay TV with Sky Sports and premium movie channels • Copy machine and fax available • Room service is available • GYM • Free WiFi in the complete hotel • Complete renovation in April 2015. . SEVEN STOREYS OF RELAXATION. You may not be aware that Birmingham is home to over six million trees, yet just one pentahotel. We love trees, but we wouldn't dream of sleeping in one, so might we suggest that you hug them by all means, but sleep with us? Apart from the comfort of your pentaroom, everything else on each of our seven floors is wonderfully at ease as well. Our unique pentalounge was designed by star Italian architect Matteo Thun to be a restaurant, bar, meeting point and chill-out area all in one. You've never checked in to a more relaxed hotel reception, we promise.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Great style, lovely breakfast.
Greeted at the door way by a friendly member of staff who walked me to the bar where I met another member of staff who checked me in and advised me about the facilities etc.
The hotel was peaceful considering its size and the time of the year. The view wasn't the best as I would see a car wash. Other than that the stay was pleasant, the lounge was great though I didn't get to spend much time there.