- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel,friendlystaff. Would definately recommend...."
"Breakfast could and should of been better they took the food from the hot plate away at ten am even though breakfast did not end until 11am..."
"Really enjoyed our stay here everything was how it should of been...."
"Quick check in & room was not at all cramped. Hairdryer & iron were in the room as we're extra pillows & towels which was great. There was a..."
About the hotel
Jurys Inns Swindon has an excellent location on Fleming Road close to all local attractions. Satnav users searching for the hotel should use postcode SN1 2NN. The hotel is less than a ten minute walk from the train station and just over a three minute walk to the bus station.
The hotel is in a prime centre location to reach the Parade retail area and leisure quarter of the town within minutes. Jurys Inn Swindon is part of the Green Tourism Business Scheme and has be awarded with a Gold Status. All our rooms have comfortable beds with duvets, air conditioning, Tea/coffee making facilities and flat screen TV with Free view channels. Each room can accommodate either three adults, two adults and two children, or just one person in complete comfort, making Jurys Inn Swindon the perfect hotel for a business trip or a city break. Guest parking is available at the newly opened Multi-Storey car park 'The Whalebridge Car Park' opened between Princes Street and Islington Street. The entrance to the car park is off Islington Street. From the hotel set down area, continue onto Princes Street, turn right into Gordon Road and right again onto Islington Street. The car park is less than a 4 minute walk back to the hotel. A special discount rate of £5. 00 for 24 hours is available to guests at the hotel. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 28/05/2016 to 31/05/2025 - PLEASE NOTE: If you pay in cash on arrival the hotel require a £30 deposit, refundable on check out. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent all round
Would definately recommend.
Breakfast could and should of been better they took the food from the hot plate away at ten am even though breakfast did not end until 11am