- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Great accommodation close to city centre. Our room was very spacious, spotlessly clean and even smelt lovely! All of the staff were very fri..."
"Great location. Staff very helpful and available. Perfect accomodation for my husband my son and I to base ourselves when attending a family..."
"The accommodation is adequate, whilst the room was impeccably clean (well done). Do not be deceived, this is a B&B, and as such, not cheap...."
"Nice room with everything you need, very clean. Next to a beautiful park. Staff cannot do enough to help. Lovely Irish breakfast. I would de..."
"Clean & friendly helpful staff, the room was basic, a bit tired but comfortable bed & good shower which is all we needed. Breakfast was fres..."
About the hotel
With a great location and quality 3-star accommodation, Morehampton Townhouse offers very friendly and professional service and excellent value for money. This Georgian building is walking distance from Dublin City Centre at St. Stephen's Green and only a few minutes walk from the RDS, Aviva Sports Stadium & Ballsbridge business district and a convenient location if visiting the O2.
Easy access from Dublin Airport via Aircoach which passes the door every 15 minutes. Well appointed rooms, a great breakfast and friendly and helpful staff await you. Free car parking available.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Great accommodation close to city centre.
Our room was very spacious, spotlessly clean and even smelt lovely. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. There was a wide selection at breakfast and the hot food really was hot and fresh. We thoroughly enjoyed this hotel.
Staff very helpful and available. Perfect accomodation for my husband my son and I to base ourselves when attending a family function in Dublin. Room is basic but cosy and warm. Beds are comfortable
I would stay there again