- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"Clean and adequate, very friendly service..."
"Service was excellent,friendly and efficient. Third floor and no lift a bit difficult for 80 plus husband. Room was very adequate for a one..."
"Nice place with very friendly staff,pleasant rooms and a great breakfast - that's why I've been more than once...."
"helpful,l friendly staff , convenient location for city centre, great breakfast included and sufficient free parking..."
"The hotel was clean, staff very friendly and the food was good too. This accommodation was most suitable for those who prefer the local nigh..."
About the hotel
The Jesmond Park Hotel is situated in the cosmopolitan area of Jesmond, in Newcastle upon Tyne. It is centrally located to the Metro which links all around the Newcastle area. As well as this, the hotel is only 1 mile from the city centre which can be reached by a 10 minute walk also.
Locally, there is a range of classy bars, restaurants amenities and a manner of nightlife that can be reached with a short walk from the hotel. Using the hotel as a starting point, there are other attractions that are of interest to tourists, such as Hadrian's Wall, Northumberland's stunning coastline, Newcastle Arena and the Centre for Life.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and adequate, very friendly service
Right for a night
Service was excellent,friendly and efficient.
Third floor and no lift a bit difficult for 80 plus husband. Room was very adequate for a one night stay. Parking available a bonus.