- 30 guest reviews
"From the minute we arrived to the minute we left we were greeted by happy, cheerful, helpful staff. The whole hotel was immaculate and espec..."
"Usually we stay at Premier inn, but having a policy that only has limited 1 night stay at the weekend. I found these fantastic accomodation..."
"Fab hotel, friendly and helpful staff...."
"Brilliant stay, friendly staff and excellent room! Loved everything about the room, amazing view as well! Can't wait to stay here again. Wal..."
"absolutly excellent - we will certainly stay here again - first class reception service - good facilities and very well located..."
About the hotel
Enjoy a warm welcome at the friendly Staybridge Suites Newcastle hotel, 5 minutes' walk from Newcastle's vibrant Quayside. Make the strikingly modern Staybridge Suites Newcastle your home-from-home in one of our stylish Studios or 1-bedroom Suites . You're free to use complimentary wireless Internet anywhere, including our bright Lounge where colleagues, staff and families socialise by the fireplace.
Staybridge Suites Newcastle is near the Quayside, 15 minutes' walk from shopping in Eldon Square and vibrant city-centre nightlife. The campuses of Newcastle and Northumbria universities are on our doorstep and you can cross the Millenium Bridge to reach the BALTIC Centre and futuristic Sage Gateshead. Newcastle Central rail station is 10 minutes and Newcastle International Airport is 15 minutes' drive away. Start your day with a delicious complimentary continental breakfast , with hot items and coffee to go. You're invited to a relaxed After Work reception 3 evenings a week, where we serve our guests drinks and snacks. Stock up on groceries at our 24-hour Pantry and prepare dinner in your Suite's fully equipped kitchen . You can put your feet up in the Den, filled with books and board games, or work out in our Fitness Centre . We are flexible at Staybridge Suites Newcastle, where you can choose the right amount of housekeeping for you and take advantage of complimentary laundry facilities .
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 06/09/2014 to 06/09/2014 - Full payment will be taken at the time of booking and is non refundable and non transferrable. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
From the minute we arrived to the minute we left we were greeted by happy, cheerful, helpful staff.
The whole hotel was immaculate and especially our suite(we were left a complimentry bottle of wine as it was our Anniversary-which was a nice touch) the suite offered everything you could ever need, beds were very comfortable, water always hot. Kitchen(if you wanted to cook) had everything too. The complimentry coffee machine available 24/7 was an added bonus(i love latte) a very pleasant experience all round, will def go back and would highly recommend.
Usually we stay at Premier inn, but having a policy that only has limited 1 night stay at the weekend.
I found these fantastic accomodation . Felt as though I'd won the lottery, the place was spotless & greeting unbelievable. This was by far the best hotel I have ever stopped at, with great value for money & high end quality. This place is a must for all travelling to Newcastle , far enough away from hustle & bustle of night life. But still close enough to walk to all attraction in and around the quayside area. Great nights sleep, fantastic breakfast choice. I could go on ,but please give this place a stay & see for yourself.