- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Whilst on our visit to WA my Wife's brother passed away, the need to attend the Funeral, delayed us by one day was understood and our accoma..."
"More 3 star than 4 star but clean and comfortable room and overall location close to the business/commercial district. Food is nothing to wr..."
About the hotel
The Peninsula. Excelsior hotel is an excellent choice for business and holiday travelers. The twin towers of Peninsula.
Excelsior Hotel offer 600 guestrooms and suites with facilities of international standards. Bedrooms come with spectacular views of the Esplanade, the Singapore River and the business district skyline, and the tranquil greenery of Fort Canning Hill. Each category of room is elegantly designed and furnished with careful attention paid to the finer details of the décor.
Showing Friday 5 February 2016 to Saturday 6 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Return to P and E
Whilst on our visit to WA my Wife's brother passed away, the need to attend the Funeral, delayed us by one day was understood and our accomadation was held ready for our early morning arrival in Singapore, we appreciated this rest time before visiting and enjoying Singapore to lift our spirits.
Once again thanks our to P and E, we always look forward to our stay here.
A slightly run down hotel in a slightly run down part of town but priced at an appropriate discount.
More 3 star than 4 star but clean and comfortable room and overall location close to the business/commercial district.
Food is nothing to write home about but the price is right compared to genuine 4 star hotels.