- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"Very nice little hotel. Nice ckean rooms with character. Very polite and helpful staff. Highly recommended..."
"We got this room at a reduced rate which was very good but did not think the room would have been worth the full rate advertised..."
"I couldn't fault any of our stay. The room was lovely and the food was amazing. I would have no hesitatation to stay there again. Very handy..."
"Staff couldn't be better . Excellent food. Rooms spotlessly clean..."
"Lovely pub and accommodation, with friendly staff. Food was fantastic. Would definitely stay here again...."
About the hotel
We know that not everyone wants the same thing. You might want to rest your head the night before an important business meeting. .
. A relaxing weekend break only 4 miles from Bury St Edmunds. . . a pint of local real ale at the bar. . . A bottle of wine and a grazing board on the sofas. . . A meal in the dining room. . . A really good coffee with a read of the paper. . . Take your pick. Our 7 en-suite rooms have been thoughtfully designed to be comfortable and relaxing. All offer flat screen TV's, Freeview, CD/radio players and of course, you can make yourself a good cuppa as well. Free wi-fi is available throughout the pub and bedrooms. If real ale is your thing, look no further. We offer Brewshed pale ale (brewed by our sister micro brewery) as our session bitter accompanied by Greene King Abbot (for those of you who like to savour their pint!). We're passionate about wine and have created a list which offers a selection of old favourites combined with some more unusual and quirky wines. The common theme is that we believe they are all well made wines offering good value for money. On the food side, the emphasis is on good quality, seasonal produce and, wherever possible, we source it locally. We love Sunday lunch and offer a great roast - bring the family or meet up with friends and catch up on your week. We also have a large garden, perfect for those warm summer days - and a large heated, covered deck, perfect for al fresco dining, even on those typically British, not so warm days. what about the kids? Children are welcome all day (and all night!). We offer a separate children's menu but are happy to provide smaller portions from our main menu (where possible). Baby changing facilities, highchairs (and crayons!) and travel cots (please mention when you book) are available. An outdoor kids play area is on our to-do list in time for the summer.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 07/01/2014 to 09/01/2018 - Guests are advised to call the hotel to book a table in the restaurant prior to arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Cadogan Arms. Great little hotel.
Very nice little hotel.
Nice ckean rooms with character. Very polite and helpful staff. Highly recommended
The Cadogan Arms
We got this room at a reduced rate which was very good but did not think the room would have been worth the full rate advertised