- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"very good will definitely stay there again have stayed there twice now !!!..."
"A typical old style b&b type hotel. Good for a 1 night stay near Bradford...."
"quick check-in, and a very nice and clean room...."
"Lovely cheap hotel in Saltaire , not in the centre but lovely walk in . Hotel very reasonable and clean , I had the best nights sleep in a h..."
"friendly welcome warm cosy..."
About the hotel
The Homeleigh Hotel is perfectly placed for historic Saltaire, Bronteland and the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. Homeleigh Hotel offers year-round comfort and hospitality. With the businessman and tourist in mind, we have warm, cosy and well appointed accommodation, and a hearty English breakfast is available with many restaurants within walking distance.
We are in an ideal location, in easy reach of local trains and the motorway network. There are sports centres, swimming pool and golf courses near by. CHECK iN : from 1 pm -10 pm for later arrivals please contact the hotel CHECK OUT: 10. 30 am Breakfast times :7. 30-8. 30 monday -friday 8. 30 -9. 30 saturday and sunday
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent place to stay!
very good will definitely stay there again have stayed there twice now !!!
Ok for what you pay
A typical old style b&b type hotel.
Good for a 1 night stay near Bradford.