- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Was a very friendly hotel! Very homely and that's what I liked about it very clean and cosy. Room wasn't the biggest but was really nice dec..."
About the hotel
Ideally situated for a fun packed break in Blackpool, only 50 yards from the promenade, between the Famous Tower and Pleasure Beach. Our Aim is to make sure that your stay in Blackpool is a pleasant one. *All rooms are en-suite and have tea/coffee making facilities, TV/DVD players with Freeview, Fresh linen and towels provided *Full Central Heating *Occasional Live Entertainment *Well Stocked Bar/Lounge *Separate Dinning Room which caters for Breakfast and Evenings Meals *High Chair & Travel Cots Available *Limited Parking Available *FREE Wi-Fi Mid Week and Weekend Special Rates Cater for all occasions, Birthday Parties, Engagements, Christmas and New Year Parties, Christenings: Contact Hotel for Full Details All Groups are Welcome, please refer.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Lounge Menu , Bar
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Was a very friendly hotel.
Very homely and that's what I liked about it very clean and cosy. Room wasn't the biggest but was really nice decorated nice and up to date too!