- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"It was a friendly welcome after a long day on the road. The breakfast was amazing. Thank you for a lovely stay..."
"Another enjoyable stay at The Telstar. Thanks..."
"Hotel was lovely Service highest quality Although I booked a single room the room was uncomfortably small..."
"Everything was clear, British and lovely decorated. Breakfast was awesome. Rooms are lovely. The price is a lil bit high...."
"This guest house was a fabulous find. The room was small but excellent - even ground coffee and a cafetiere in the room. It was absolutely s..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of the ancient and beautiful city of Exeter, the Telstar Guest House is a charming late-Victorian guest house that has been a quality choice for accommodation in Exeter for more than two decades. You will be within easy walking distance of the city centre and also near the University, Coach and Railway stations. The Airport and M5 are easily accessed.
Using Exeter as a base you can visit the beautiful South Hams, windswept Dartmoor, Exmoor or the splendor of East Devon's Jurassic Coastline. We have a four star enjoyEngland rating and are continuously working to maintain and exceed that level of service.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Telstar Guest House in Exeter are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent Value for money
It was a friendly welcome after a long day on the road.
The breakfast was amazing. Thank you for a lovely stay
Exeter overnight stay
Another enjoyable stay at The Telstar.