- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"Location of hotel good as we wanted to be near the town. It was clean and breakfast choices were very good. Our room was classed as a family..."
"Great welcome, friendly and not overbearing. Ideally situated for the station and city centre. Will definitely try and use again when I'm in..."
"Great communal areas where you can relax or work..."
"I enjoyed my stay very much. The hotel is very conveniently located for the railway station and centre of Exeter. Although the room was spec..."
"Booked pretty late but delighted with the outcome. The room was a sort of annexe on the top floor with a lovely spacious balcony and a terri..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of the ancient and beautiful city of Exeter, the Telstar Guest House is a charming late-Victorian guest house that has been a quality choice for accommodation in Exeter for more than two decades. You will be within easy walking distance of the city centre and also near the University, Coach and Railway stations. The Airport and M5 are easily accessed.
Using Exeter as a base you can visit the beautiful South Hams, windswept Dartmoor, Exmoor or the splendor of East Devon's Jurassic Coastline. We have a four star enjoyEngland rating and are continuously working to maintain and exceed that level of service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Location of hotel good as we wanted to be near the town.
It was clean and breakfast choices were very good. Our room was classed as a family room which for the two of us was ok but would have been to small for 3/4. We would try this hotel again but would ask for a different room . All the staff were very polite and happy to help.
A hidden gem
Great welcome, friendly and not overbearing.
Ideally situated for the station and city centre. Will definitely try and use again when I'm in Exeter.