This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated on a national nature reserve just minutes from trendy Cascais, romantic Sintra and historic Lisbon, Penha Longa is at once a rare blend of authentic European charm and modern accessibility. Penha Longa, meaning “Long Rock” is long on history and natural beauty. Friar Vasco Martins chose to build his monastery here in 1355, and the palace at Penha Longa became a favorite retreat for the Portuguese royal family in the 16th and 17th centuries.
During this period many beautiful adornments, some of which remain to this day, were erected, including fountains, gardens, and water mills. Today, Penha Longa stands as a timeless link to five centuries of grand Portuguese estate luxury. Its tranquility, natural beauty and plethora of outdoor activities makes this one of Europe’s most attractive and exclusive retreats.
Showing Friday 28 August 2015 to Saturday 29 August 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet