- 21 guest reviews
"Very friendly host who gave me very useful advice on the best routes to travel to avoid the worst of the traffic. Excellent room with privat..."
"What a great place to find.David and Dawn are top quality hosts and I found the experience faultless. I only wish I could have stayed longer..."
"David and Dawn are a lovely couple who were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was excellent,well presented .plenty of..."
"I booked a last-minute stay at Elder Lea House last week so that my mother and I could attend a concert at the first direct arena in Leeds,..."
"Thank you so much to my lovely hosts on Thursday night. I stay in many hotels and this little B and B tops them all for cleanliness and serv..."
About the hotel
*** Single occupancy is in a luxury double en-suite room at no extra charge ** Elder Lea House Hotel , the only 5 Star hotel in the area,close to theM62, is a restored mill owners home in award winning gardens and high quality accommodation at very reasonable prices with Breakfast & Service Awards from LateRooms . ** FREE FAST WI-FI ***FREE BREAKFAST*** FREE PARKING ** Ideal for business guests and leisure being close to Last of the Summer Wine and Bronte country, John Smith’s stadium and the Dales. Accommodation is in large luxury double en-suite rooms with quality furnishings, comfortable beds with pocket sprung mattresses to ensure a good night’s sleep and every extra, including sherry and a work area.
There is free wi-fi in every room, an office and lounge for guests to relax in. On-site free car parking. English, Continental and Vegetarian breakfasts are comprised of the best local ingredients with Gluten free products also available- our breakfasts are judged excellent by the Inspector. Relax in our lounge with a drink or something from our Lite Bite Menu . A local inn serving excellent evening meals is only a few minutes walk away with discounts for guests , with other restaurants locally. Collection is available from nearby towns/railway stations and Leeds Bradford and Manchester airports on request. Local taxis are readily available and inexpensive. Nothing is too much trouble ……………. just ask
Showing Friday 12 February 2016 to Saturday 13 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call , Porter
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 06/02/2016 to 21/12/2016 - We are offering a FREE FULL or CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST - every booking SINGLE GUESTS ARE GIVEN DOUBLE BEDDED ROOMS WF-FI is FREE LOCAL INN is 5 min walk away + a 10% discount SMOKING in garde ... The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Elder Lea House
Very friendly host who gave me very useful advice on the best routes to travel to avoid the worst of the traffic.
Excellent room with private bathroom next door. Very nice breakfast. They also had a very nice garden but unfortunately I did not have time to enjoy. Parking could be a challenge for some. There was insufficient width to turn a long vehicle round so I backed idown their long driveway to avoid backing out into traffic. I can recommend them.
Thank you leaving us such a great review and its always nice when the complimentary extras we offer from electric blankets, sherry and even directions!, are recognised. So glad you enjoyed our award winning breakfast and hopefully when you return you will be able to sit our in our landscaped gardens with a drink.
David and Dawn
What a great place to find.David and Dawn are top quality hosts and I found the experience faultless.
I only wish I could have stayed longer than a one night stopover. I'll be back !
Many thanks for leaving us the perfect score after your stay with us.
It is always special when a guest recognises the quality we offer at reasonable prices and passes that on to future guests.
We look forward to seeing you again.
David and Dawn