- 28 guest reviews
"I booked a last-minute stay at Elder Lea House last week so that my mother and I could attend a concert at the first direct arena in Leeds,..."
"Thank you so much to my lovely hosts on Thursday night. I stay in many hotels and this little B and B tops them all for cleanliness and serv..."
"Faultless in every respect...."
"Very friendly hosts, inobtrusive but there to help in any way. Room was very clean and appealing. In particular the residents lounge, giving..."
"Stayed first week on Feb 2015. Must be the cleanest place I have ever stayed, absolutely immaculate, David was very helpful and the perfect..."
About the hotel
*Elder Lea House is the only 5 Star Gold Award (Visit England inspected) hotel in the area is a restored mill owners home in award winning gardens, offering high quality accommodation at very reasonable prices with Breakfast & Customer Service Awards from LateRooms We are just off the M62 and close to Huddersfield,Halifax,Leeds with other towns nearby. * * * *Single occupancy is in a luxury double en-suite room at no extra charge with FREE FAST WI-FI and a FREE BREAKFAST. * ** *Ideal for business guests we are also close to tourist attractions including Last of the Summer Wine, Bronte country, John Smith’s stadium and the Dales.
* ** *Accommodation is in large luxury en-suite rooms with quality furnishings, comfortable beds with pocket sprung mattresses to ensure a good night’s sleep and every extra, including sherry and a work area. There is free wi-fi in every room, an office and lounge for guests to relax in. On-site free car parking. * * English, Continental and Vegetarian breakfasts are comprised of the best local ingredients with Gluten free products also available. Our breakfasts are judged excellent by the Visit England Inspector. * *Relax in our lounge with a drink and something from our Menu in the evenings. A local inn serving excellent evening meals is only a few minutes walk away with other restaurants locally. * * Collection is available from nearby towns/railway stations and Leeds Bradford and Manchester airports on request. Local taxis are readily available and inexpensive. * * As OUR REVIEWS show at Elder Lea House nothing is too much trouble. . . . . . . just ask. **
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call, Porter
- Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 16/02/2015 to 22/12/2015 - All single guests are accommodated in double bedded rooms at no extra charge The LateRooms.com rates for Elder Lea House in Brighouse are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely little house for an overnight stay near Leeds
I booked a last-minute stay at Elder Lea House last week so that my mother and I could attend a concert at the first direct arena in Leeds, which was approximately 25 minutes' drive away.
The owners, David and Dawn, were lovely - very welcoming and accommodating, and providing a personal touch with directions to York and recommendations for parking which was very helpful. The room was spacious and clean, with a large ensuite bathroom and picturesque views. The bed was higher than I am used to and reasonably firm but still comfortable. We were asked to order breakfast the evening before and we both ordered cooked half breakfasts, which was just the right amount once you also helped yourself to the cereals, yogurts and toast. Overall a very pleasant and stress-free experience with warm and welcoming hospitality, which was much appreciated.
Absolutely lovely place to stay . Will definitely be back!
Thank you so much to my lovely hosts on Thursday night.
I stay in many hotels and this little B and B tops them all for cleanliness and service. It is certainly deserving of all its awards and accolades. The whole place is spotless, I am a troublesome gluten free customer but Dawn and David provided beautifully for my dietary needs, with lovely GF toast for breakfast with home made jam and marmalade, GF cornflakes and a lovely GF ham sandwich set out for me in the lounge when I arrived in the evening. Other fellow coeliacs will know that this can be almost impossible to find, even in some large hotel chains and is very much appreciated. My bed was sooooo comfy, with a good quality duvet, bedding and pillows....I slept like a log, which I rarely do when away from home. Thank you Dawn and David. You are doing a fantastic job and I will be back when I am next in the area x