- 14 guest reviews
"The accommodation is amazing and run by a very friendly couple...."
"I was very pleasantly surprised at the level of care and service that David and Dawn provided during my one night stay. The Victorian villa..."
"Stayed here for the night after travelling hours from Essex. A nice warm welcome given by host David and Dawn. The house and room was spotle..."
"The hosts were extremely accommodating and helpful, with extra touches you don't get in a chain hotel, such as mineral water, biscuits in th..."
"Very friendly host who gave me very useful advice on the best routes to travel to avoid the worst of the traffic. Excellent room with privat..."
About the hotel
Elder Lea House Hotel , the only 5 Star hotel in the area,close to theM62, is a large modernised restored mill owners home in award winning gardens with high quality accommodation at very reasonable prices with Breakfast & Service Awards from LateRooms . Ideal for business guests and leisure being close to the M62,Huddersfield,Brighouse, Halifax Last of the Summer Wine and Bronte country, and the Dales. Accommodation is in large luxury double en-suite rooms with quality furnishings, comfortable beds with pocket sprung mattresses to ensure a good night’s sleep and every extra, including sherry and a work area Free wi-fi in every room, an office and lounge with drinks for guests to relax in.
Single guests are given double rooms at no extra charge. On-site free car parking is also available. English, Continental ,Vegetarian& Gluten free breakfasts are comprised of the best local ingredients and our breakfasts are judged excellent by the Inspector. Relax in our lounge with a drink or something from our Lite Bite Menu . A local inn serving excellent evening meals is only a few minutes’ walk away with discounts for guests , with other restaurants locally. Collection is available from nearby towns/railway stations and Leeds Bradford and Manchester airports on request. Local taxis are readily available and inexpensive.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Bowls , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Horse Riding , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 23/08/2016 to 22/12/2016 - We are offering a FREE BREAKFAST - all bookings SINGLE GUESTS ARE GIVEN DOUBLE BEDDED ROOMS WF-FI is FREE INN is 5 min walk away + a 10% discount, Children on request SMOKING in gardens ... The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
What a lovely place to stay
The accommodation is amazing and run by a very friendly couple.
An oasis of quality service.
I was very pleasantly surprised at the level of care and service that David and Dawn provided during my one night stay.
The Victorian villa is amazing, clean and very elegently laid out, with the bedroom I had being large and spacious. Excellent breakfast served in a lovely dining room. Parking was available up the long drive, which I chose to reverse up to make it easier to get out in the morning. Many thanks for the friendly welcome and help in finding an evening meal locally. There are also a number of public houses close to the house which were very welcoming. Many thanks.
Many thanks for the great review and all of the positive comments about your
stay in your spacious luxury room with double bed (whether 1 or 2 guests)
Hopefully prospective guests will read your positive comments and book a stay
with us since we offer the best value for the highest quality in the area
Having local inns serving food within walking distance is a positive benefit of
our location as being close to the motorway and local towns.
David and Dawn