- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Very pleasant service, nice pub run by friendly couple...."
"Friendly staff and a convivial atmosphere. The room was basic and small but clean. I had to leave before breakfast was served so they kindly..."
"Enjoyed the stay. Room was clean, the owner was very nice and both evening meal and breakfast was perfect!. Would certainly recommend...."
"We were made to feel most welcome. The room was very pleasant and the bed extremely comfortable. We had dinner in the restaurant which was f..."
"Enjoyed the stay, evening meal very good..."
About the hotel
The Noel at Whitwell is a delightful country pub within walking distance of the shores of Rutland Water. Its warm, friendly interior uses classic colours, natural materials and modern lighting to marry its traditional heritage, flagstone floors and open fire with a refreshing up to date environment a great place for delicious food, good wines and lovely accommodation. We have recently been awarded the AA Dinner Award.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant base to explore Rutland Water
Very pleasant service, nice pub run by friendly couple.
Good Value Accomodation
Friendly staff and a convivial atmosphere.
The room was basic and small but clean. I had to leave before breakfast was served so they kindly provided a tray with a continental breakfast instead.