This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Pipers’ Tryst Hotel is situated within the internationally renowned National Piping Centre, in the city centre of Glasgow. Housed within a beautifully restored Italianate church, The Pipers’ Tryst Hotel offers 8 cosy bedrooms, providing a home from home for tourists, locals and bagpipers alike! The Pipers’ Tryst Hotel has undergone an exciting refurbishment in October 2012, which emphasizes the unique character of this Scottish hotel. The Pipers’ Tryst is classified by The Scottish Tourist Board as a 3 star ‘Restaurant with Rooms.
’ All 8 bedrooms are equipped with en suite bathrooms, LCD flatscreen TV, hairdryer, trouser press, and tea and coffee making facilities. Just minutes walk from subway, bus and rail links – the hotel provides the perfect central location for exploring all that Glasgow has to offer. The hotel is partnered with The Pipers’ Tryst Restaurant which offers a taste of fantastic Scottish dining through out the day. The National Piping Centre exists to promote the highland bagpipe. Therefore, every purchase made in both The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant and Hotel goes forward to sustain teaching of the bagpipes within the centre, our annual Piping Live! festival and four star visitor attraction – The Museum of Piping. Please note that The Pipers’ Tryst Hotel is closed between 10pm and 8am, therefore all check-ins must be prior to 10pm Monday to Saturday and must arrive prior to 6pm on Sunday. Special arrangements can be made with the hotel for late check-ins or early arrivals. We have a separate guest entrance which is available for guests to come and go as they please. The Pipers’ Tryst Hotel prides itself on attentive and friendly service, and we look forward to giving each of our guests a warm and hearty Scottish welcome!
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Wedding Licence
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/11/2012 to 23/12/2016 - ALL SUNDAY ARRIVALS MUST CHECK IN BEFORE 6PM For later arrivals please call the hotel after booking to make special arrangements on 0141 353 5551. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet