- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Enjoyed a 1 night stay here. Room v well furnished but quite small - enough space but could have done with more. Bathroom again well furnish..."
"Lovely clean room and general spaces, we were away for our anniversary and following dinner were presented with a surprise from the chef! (I..."
About the hotel
At the heart of the picturesque Georgian Village of Woburn, standing proudly at the gateway to the Woburn Abbey Estate; with its 3000 acres of deer park and Humphry Repton inspired landscape, you will find The Woburn Hotel, one of Bedfordshire's finest country hotels. With its spacious and relaxed seating areas, contemporary and individually designed bedrooms and multi award- winning restaurant, Olivier's, The Woburn Hotel offers a modern twist on a country classic house. Just eight miles from Milton Keynes and just off junction 12, 13 or 14 of the M1.
Less than an hour from London, Cambridge & Birmingham. The Woburn Hotel offers an ideal overnight base for anyone on business in the area. As part of The Bedford Estates, the hotel also makes a perfect base for visitors to Woburn Abbey, Woburn Safari Park, Woburn Golf Club and other sightseeing and leisure activities in the area.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyed a 1 night stay here.
Room v well furnished but quite small - enough space but could have done with more. Bathroom again well furnished but quite small. Had Sunday lunch which was served in a lovely v traditional dining room with v high standard of polite service. Menu had a good selection - more than the usual Sunday selections - and the quality was good rather then exceptional. 3 course for £25 was a reasonable price. Snack menu was reasonably priced eg sandwiches - a nice change from the exorbitant prices some charge. We were on a deal - not sure I would pay the full price.
Thank you for your review and it was wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I do hope that you will have the opportunity to return to us and discover the many different types of accommodation we can offer.
Corporate Sales Manager
Fabulous hotel, highly recommend it
Lovely clean room and general spaces, we were away for our anniversary and following dinner were presented with a surprise from the chef.
(I won't spoil it for others) staff were fabulous and couldn't do enough to help, all in all well worth a stay and we will be back again :)