- 4 guest reviews
"Very nice log cabin type apartments within very pleasant naturist surroundings. The cabin was comfortable and warm and made a nice change fr..."
"Very clean, tidy and peacefull with really stunning views, cant wait to return..."
"Had an excellent stay for 3 nights, log cabin was absolutely spotless, in beautiful setting and whilst there were other log cabins nearby it..."
About the hotel
Lower Lakes, situated close to the village of Chilton Trinity, Somerset, is a secluded area with an eight-acre lake at its heart. Built around the water’s edge are a few of our stylishly designed, modern timber lodges and one brick bungalow, effortlessly blending in with the setting and offering guests the chance to make the most of their enviable situation. This is somewhere to enjoy the freedom of space, and to appreciate the privilege of privacy.
Here you can relax, walk, watch for wildlife or fish the well-stocked lakes.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- In-room Broadband, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Lower Lakes - The Snug in Somerset are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
they cancelled the booking before I got there
Never made it as the hoteliers cancelled the room before I got there because they'd double booked.
Very nice log cabin type apartments within very pleasant naturist surroundings.
The cabin was comfortable and warm and made a nice change from staying at an hotel.