- 18 guest reviews
"We were given a very warm welcome by the hosts on arrival, room was comfortable, clean with modern decor and Wifi throughout. Breakfast was..."
"Booked here for 1 night, would have happliy stayed longer. Room was comfortable, clean & well equipped. We stayed in the deluxe 4 poster roo..."
"We stayed for one night at The Anvil View on our way to Skye, though small the room was clean and adequate. Full English breakfast was excel..."
"We received a warm & friendly welcome. Anvil view is excellent, good facilities, comfortable room lovely modern decor & a great breakfast. W..."
"Really enjoyed our stay at The Anvil . A warm welcome on arrival , clean room , great breakfast . Run by a lovely couple who made us feel ve..."
About the hotel
Luxury Bed and Breakfast accommodation situated in the heart of romantic Gretna Green . . .
The Anvil View Guest House is two minutes walking distance from the World Famous Blacksmiths Shop and Anvil Hall, four minutes walk from the Blacksmiths Courtyard and two miles from the Mill Forge. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with home from home comforts and a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. Ideally situated for those tourist who wish to explore the Border Reiver country, situated in the picturesque gateway to Scotland . We pride ourselves on providing our guests with home from home comforts and a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere . . . For Breakfast, relax in our spacious and tastefully furnished breakfast room and select from our range of cereals, juices and preserves and enjoy a hearty Scottish cooked breakfast. Should you have any special requirements or dietary needs, we will be happy to cater for your requirements given prior notice. We have a well kept garden within which sits our log Summer House for guests who wish to relax and unwind in the peaceful and tranquil surroundings.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
- Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent accommodation near all attractions and eating places .
We were given a very warm welcome by the hosts on arrival, room was comfortable, clean with modern decor and Wifi throughout.
Breakfast was lovely with plenty choice of both cooked and fresh food. Excellent value and would return and also recommend it to friends and family.
Shame we couldn't stay longer
Booked here for 1 night, would have happliy stayed longer.
Room was comfortable, clean & well equipped. We stayed in the deluxe 4 poster room, that has a jacuzzi bath which was very relaxing. Breakfast was plentiful & very good. Will visit again if in the area