- 1 guest reviews
"Lots of character, shared terrace from room. Sadly no air conditioning in room and no safe...."
About the hotel
This hotel is housed in a restored late 19th-century palace located in the upper part of Santander, surrounded by 5,000 m² of well-tended gardens. Run by Cantabria’s hospitality association, Las Carolinas is where young hoteliers come to learn how to look after you in the best possible way. Here you can enjoy a peaceful stroll through the gardens, scented by magnolias and filled with centuries-old trees.
You can also try the work of the young chefs and their teachers in the hotel restaurant. The property is located a short walk from Santander’s historic centre, making this a tranquil yet convenient setting for your visit to the Cantabrian capital.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lots of character, shared terrace from room.
Sadly no air conditioning in room and no safe.