- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Simon and his wife were very helpful and really accommodating. They gave us advice on what tours to take and places to see. I would highly r..."
"The 'deluxe' room was ok - quite a good size and clean. Bed was fairly comfortable - very soft though. The ok room was rather let down by a..."
"Great hosts, friendly, made you welcome. Will go back...."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and it was very clean and lovely decorations throughout, we were in room 2 and stayed from Friday 16th to Sun..."
"We received a warm welcome on arrival.room was very clean and comfortable.breakfast was excellent.overall a very enjoyable stay...."
About the hotel
Without doubt, one of Llandudno's superior guesthouses. You are guranteed a very warm and friendly welcome. What do we offer you?.
Our rooms are spacious. All rooms en-suite. Luxury hospitality trays. Digital Freeview,TV VCR DVD's. Seperate dining tables. Extensive menu including vegetarian meals. One of the largest choices of desserts. We cater for all your dietary needs. Friendly relaxed service. High standard of cleanliness. Large and well lit car park. Central,flat and quiet location.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Simon and his wife were very helpful and really accommodating.
They gave us advice on what tours to take and places to see. I would highly recommend them. Thanks again for a great stay.
Ok room, Ok location, Ok breakfast - rubbish shower!
The 'deluxe' room was ok - quite a good size and clean.
Bed was fairly comfortable - very soft though. The ok room was rather let down by a really awful shower however. Quite old and grotty and very bad water pressure. It also kept running cold / hot and wasn't fun at all. When I told the owner he at first tried to dismiss it as simply a water pressure problem. When I explained it was the temperature too he said he'd 'have a look'. No apology. I wouldn't go back!
Well not surprised with your review, Rude attitude when you checked in and worse when you checked out. The 14 month old Mira shower works perfect.