- 46 guest reviews
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and it was very clean and lovely decorations throughout, we were in room 2 and stayed from Friday 16th to Sun..."
"We received a warm welcome on arrival.room was very clean and comfortable.breakfast was excellent.overall a very enjoyable stay...."
"Really nice people . Breakfast finished a little early for some...."
"The hosts were wonderful - very helpful. The room was comfortable. The breakfast was great. We were very happy we stayed here...."
"Simon and Lynn were great hosts, nice room, great breakfast. Am going back soon...."
About the hotel
Without doubt, one of Llandudno's superior guesthouses. You are guranteed a very warm and friendly welcome. What do we offer you?.
Our rooms are spacious. All rooms en-suite. Luxury hospitality trays. Digital Freeview,TV VCR DVD's. Seperate dining tables. Extensive menu including vegetarian meals. One of the largest choices of desserts. We cater for all your dietary needs. Friendly relaxed service. High standard of cleanliness. Large and well lit car park. Central,flat and quiet location.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful place to stay and very close to all amenities
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and it was very clean and lovely decorations throughout, we were in room 2 and stayed from Friday 16th to Sunday 18th for our 51st wedding anniversary, we left our lottery ticket under the clock radio and if the million is won on it, I hope Simon would sent me a bit of it lol.
Simon is a very friendly and lovely man, also as chef his cooking is second to none. Thank you for a pleasurable weekend xxx
A short stay at Hatfield house
We received a warm welcome on arrival.room was very clean and comfortable.breakfast was excellent.overall a very enjoyable stay.