This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Ideally located between Avenue des Champs Elysées and Avenue George V, at the crossroad of business and fashion worlds, the Hotel Château Frontenac, is happy to welcome you in a setting combining luxury, charm and tradition. The hotel Château Frontenac, 104 rooms and suites, in the heart of the Golden Triangle, will charm you thanks to its warm setting and refined atmosphere. This magnificent building dating back from the end of the 19th century, benefits from a unique location, with the angle of rue Pierre Charron and rue François 1er, only 200 meters from the Champs Elysées.
All our staff at the reception and our Clefs d’Or Concierge are at your entire disposal 24 hours a day in order to meet your requirements and to ensure you an unforgettable stay.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Porter, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 06/02/2009 to 31/12/2009 - City tax in supplement at 1.50€ per person per day. To be settled on departure The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet