- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Clean and functional, a great base in the middle of stunning countryside...."
"Grounds are very nice and the main building is beautiful, the reception area is not your standard area but that wasn't a problem. Staff memb..."
"Superb location in fantastically beautiful countryside, accommodation and service is simple but very friendly. Don't think of staying here i..."
"Room was very clean and functional, bathroom had everything needed but was rather small only one person could use it at a time. Television d..."
"Hotel staff very helpful and friendly and thought it was good value. Room was quite small and TV had a poor reception so not many channels w..."
About the hotel
Middle Aston House Training & Conference Centre is a residential training and conference centre with 3-star hotel service and standards. It is close to junctions 9 and 10 of the M40, and set in 20 acres of peaceful grounds with a stunning lake. The comfortable en suite bedrooms have glorious views.
The 20 acres of landscaped grounds include three lakes and a croquet lawn. We serve Full English breakfast in the week and weekend. Meals are served in the bar area. The nearest railway stations are Oxford, Banbury and Bicester"
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Middle Aston House Training & Conference Centre
Clean and functional, a great base in the middle of stunning countryside.
Grounds are very nice and the main building is beautiful, the reception area is not your standard area but that wasn't a problem.
Staff member was pleasant. We stayed in one of the newer buildings just away from the main building and all was nice and quiet. Our room was slightly small but adequate. Quality items of bedding, fixtures and fittings etc lead me to believe all was well until I saw the tiles and grout in the bathroom; it was all black and mouldy, but nothing a quick scrub would remove. I don't understand why they could allow such a small task let a pleasant impression and an overall good view down. If I hadn't been driving four 6 hours and was staying more than one night I would have raised this issue to the manager, I overlooked this but I would be embarrassed to recommend the hotel to anyone I knew.