- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Room was very clean and functional, bathroom had everything needed but was rather small only one person could use it at a time. Television d..."
"Hotel staff very helpful and friendly and thought it was good value. Room was quite small and TV had a poor reception so not many channels w..."
"Last minute booking for a local meeting. Room comfortable and clean. Very quiet location aided a great nights sleep. No food available when..."
"Thanks for good stay..."
"Ideal place for our overnight stay. Very friendly helpful staff. Rather limited evening menu on this occasion...."
About the hotel
Middle Aston House is a residential training and conference centre with 3-star hotel service and standards. It is close to junctions 9 and 10 of the M40, and set in 20 acres of peaceful grounds with a stunning lake. The comfortable en suite bedrooms have glorious views.
The 20 acres of landscaped grounds include three lakes and a croquet lawn. We serve Full English breakfast in the week and weekend. Meals are served in the bar area. The nearest railway stations are Oxford, Banbury and Bicester"
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Bland Business & Conference Training Centre - No Character, No Charm, Poor.
Do not be fooled by the enticing pictures of the attractive grounds and exterior of this property.
This is a boring, characterless business training centre and dormitory. The rooms are spartan and cheaply furnished - plastic door handles and a bathroom suite out of the 1960s. Bathroom inadequately ventilated so there is mould and mildew around the bath, shower and window. The bed in our room was a small cheap double with a budget soft sprung mattress and bed linen that was "cotton rich" and looked like it came out of Homebase. Check out time is 9:30am (even on Sunday) the breakfast was luke-warm served as a buffet under infrared lamps. The quality of the food was not as good as a school dinner. The good point (the only good point) was the courteous staff.
One could forgive the blandness and poor quality accommodation if this place charged appropriately but between £85 and £95 a night is a rip-off. I have stayed in better travelodges at half the price - avoid.
Room was very clean and functional, bathroom had everything needed but was rather small only one person could use it at a time.
Television did not work properly.