This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in the vibrant city of Lisbon, within easy reach of its main attractions, the Hotel Lutécia is a smart, urban and modern place to stay. The hotel’s lobby is fitted in cream marble and modern furniture, with an air of discreet efficiency. The city can be easily explored from this ideal hub, located on the well-known Avenida de Roma.
The rooms of Hotel Lutécia are impeccably furnished in Earth Tones , Soft Greys and light creams. The upholstery is of the highest standard and all the bedrooms come with Free Broad-Band access as standard. From the upper floors there is a fantastic view of the city below. The “In-Fusion restaurant”, serves a mix of international and Indian cuisine, there is also a bar open until late to relax in after hours.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , Radio
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet