About the hotel
The Europe Hotel is a friendly structure located in Paris, very close to the Eiffel Tower and the Porte de Versailles exhibition centre, in a very lively district which lies at the intersection of 3 underground lines, ensuring quick and easy access to all of the city's main monuments and attractions. Fully renovated, the property features a welcoming lounge bar, an Internet point, a meeting room hosting up to 15 persons and offering basic technical equipment as well as comfortable lounges. The front desk is staffed around the clock to give guests assistance at any time of the day.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
I would call my stay there Ok
Very close to Eiffel tower which is a bonus.
Very tiny bathroom for a triple room especially. The weird thing was that we were requared to pay extra 1 euro per night for each as a city tax. I stayed there with my mum and sister for 3 nights so 9 euro was added to the original price which was given at Laterooms. Not a big money but still... I stayed at the hotel near this one in Paris 2 years ago and don't remember beeing asked to pay a city tax extra