- 44 guest reviews
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Great food in nice country pub atmosphere. Great cooked breakfast.Lovely area, with plenty of history. Why..."
"We received a warm welcome. The room was lovely and a good size for a family of four. The waitresses who served us at night and in the morni..."
"This is country accommodation with plenty of character. My room was very spacious, tastefully decorated and was spotlessly clean. I particul..."
"Stayed for 4 nights in December. The Down Inn is in a great location and has the most friendly and welcoming staff. Our room was large, warm..."
About the hotel
Set in the rolling Shropshire Hills just 3 miles from the historic town of Bridgnorth, The Down Inn is a family owned hotel serving great traditional food, we are renowned for our carvery. Its an absolute must for carvery lovers. We offer value for money in a relaxing atmosphere with open log fires and stunning views, and real ales.
Our superbly appointed ensuite rooms opened in october 2008. Awarm friendly welcome awaits you.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/12/2011 to 26/12/2011 - Christmas day we operate a limited food service The LateRooms.com rates for The Down Inn in Bridgnorth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Great food in nice country pub atmosphere. Great cooked breakfast.Lovely area, with plenty of history. Why stay in a low budget chain hotel when you can be here for the same sort of money !
The Down Inn
We received a warm welcome.
The room was lovely and a good size for a family of four. The waitresses who served us at night and in the morning were very friendly and couldn't have done more. The food in the evening was excellent. Breakfast was good too-a shame there was no porridge but otherwise excellent service. We would highly recommend this accommodation.