- 21 guest reviews
"Rooms were very well presented, clean and spacious. Breakfast was excellent as was the service we received..."
"What a great find. Took the wife away for our 25th anniversary and found this little gem. Great place,lovely helpful staff, clean and tidy....."
"We stayed here for two nights and was impressed with everything. Warm welcome, comfortable room and clean and good food. Would recommend thi..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Great food in nice country pub atmosphere. Great cooked breakfast.Lovely area, with plenty of history. Why..."
"We received a warm welcome. The room was lovely and a good size for a family of four. The waitresses who served us at night and in the morni..."
About the hotel
Set in the rolling Shropshire Hills just 3 miles from the historic town of Bridgnorth, The Down Inn is a family owned hotel serving great traditional food, we are renowned for our carvery. Its an absolute must for carvery lovers. We offer value for money in a relaxing atmosphere with open log fires and stunning views, and real ales.
Our superbly appointed ensuite rooms opened in october 2008. Awarm friendly welcome awaits you.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms were very well presented, clean and spacious.
Breakfast was excellent as was the service we received
What a great find.
Took the wife away for our 25th anniversary and found this little gem. Great place,lovely helpful staff, clean and tidy.... Although the staff were young they were so polite and helpful, they would put some of the older staff else where to shame.... Will be staying here again when up this way. Have already passed info about the inn to family and friends... Welcome everyone 😄