- 14 guest reviews
"An enjoyable carvery meal followed by everything you need for a good night's rest. Staff are welcoming and attentive, the rooms are clean an..."
"I have already recommended to my friends and family..."
"Rooms were very well presented, clean and spacious. Breakfast was excellent as was the service we received..."
"What a great find. Took the wife away for our 25th anniversary and found this little gem. Great place,lovely helpful staff, clean and tidy....."
"We stayed here for two nights and was impressed with everything. Warm welcome, comfortable room and clean and good food. Would recommend thi..."
About the hotel
Set in the rolling Shropshire Hills just 3 miles from the historic town of Bridgnorth, The Down Inn is a family owned hotel serving great traditional food, we are renowned for our carvery. Its an absolute must for carvery lovers. We offer value for money in a relaxing atmosphere with open log fires and stunning views, and real ales.
Our superbly appointed ensuite rooms opened in october 2008. Awarm friendly welcome awaits you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely food, welcoming staff, nice clean rooms
An enjoyable carvery meal followed by everything you need for a good night's rest.
Staff are welcoming and attentive, the rooms are clean and attractive and for the quick trip to Bridgnorth this was an excellent find, which we would use again.
EXCELLENT WOULD STAY AGAIN
I have already recommended to my friends and family