- 35 guest reviews
"Very welcoming arrival, lovely room, good food everything excellent..."
"A lovely hotel with friendly and helpful owners. Room was lovely and homely with a very comfy bed, we didn't want to get up! Full English br..."
"Would recommend this hotel, I would stay here again if in the area...."
"All good, arrived at 12 to park car and check in - laterooms info said midday but manager said that's a error its in fact 1pm, he did accomm..."
"Great location, great value for money especially as I was travelling alone. Lovely breakfast, will definitely be staying again..."
About the hotel
Elegantly decorated rooms, freshly laundered linen, pristine en-suite bathrooms and an exceptionally friendly welcome awaits you at Oak House Hotel, a popular Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Shaw, North Manchester. Additionally, we are proud to announce that the Oak House Hotel has been awarded the highest score of 5 stars from the Health & Hygiene standards agency. At the foot of the Pennine Hills and only 10 miles from Manchester City Centre, Shaw is the perfect setting for a relaxing break, business city centre commutes or the ideal location to explore the many attractions that the area has to offer.
Our 7 en-suite bedrooms have been cleverly designed to encorporate the comfort of being at home and the functionality of being in a well-equipped hotel. The result is a welcoming, relaxed and homely environment, which is guaranteed to provide both a rest and recreational experience for our guests. A warm and friendly welcome awaits you at Oak House Hotel.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 24/12/2013 to 01/01/2014 - Please note during the Christmas/New Year period, we will not be providing breakfast on the following days: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Re visiting my home town for 6 years on the way to my Nephew's wedding in Greenfield
Very welcoming arrival, lovely room, good food everything excellent
A lovely hotel with friendly and helpful owners.
Room was lovely and homely with a very comfy bed, we didn't want to get up. Full English breakfast was lovely. I would definitely go again if in the area and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a hotel in the area.