This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
THE ALEXANDER MUSEUM PALACE HOTEL A large unique bouquet hotel with 63 rooms spread over nine floors, all with sea views (50 with balconies). This hotel has been designed by 75 artists over 4 years to the highest of standards, it is really without exception. Further, another 25 artists, all famous names, have been involved in the designing of this esquisite hotel.
Arnaldo Pomodoro, Enzo Cucchi, Sandro Chia, Mimmo Paladino, Gino Marotta and Simon Benetton are a few of the talented artists we have used to create this exhibition of art and design which is displayed over 3 floors of communal space, the hallway, the salon and the restaurants. Not only is the hotel beautiful but where it is situated; on the coastal road of Pesaro just in front of the sea. We have a beautiful mosaiced bottomed swimming pool which is practically on the sea literally footsteps away,– all this and a stupendous panoramamic view of the bay. Naturally, as befitting a hotel of this level, all the modern conviences are available in all rooms; such as air conditioning, a mini bar, a personal safe, LCD TV with satellite TV, direct-dial telephones and internet access. Throughout the hotel there are music and wireless internet access available for our guests. There are three restuarants: on the ground floor the ‘Manico – Mio’, innovative, informal and indescrible! The second restaurant, set on an authochthous beach, serving local authentic cusine is named the ‘Le Taverne Dell’arte’ (the Art Tavern). The third is the ‘Roof Garden’ on the roof terrace allows our guests to dine while enjoying the breathtaking scenery! And there is more! For the enjoyment of our guests there is an area for the showing and exhibiting of art. The hotel also has ample parking in the large garage and bicycle parking reserved for guests. Plus, direct entrance onto the exclusive beach. Under a reciprocal agreement, guests of the Alexander Musuem Palace Hotel may use the swimming pools, sauna and gyms of the other hotels in the VIP HOTELS group free of charge.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Alexander Museum Palace Hotel in Pesaro is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet